RANDOM RANTS XXX: age-restricted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
Rant: there's actually no new episode this Friday.

Spoiler :

also I never gave much thought to South American timezones east of US Eastern time, was an interesting map to look up.

my sleep cycle is out of whack. again. stupid addictive fan fiction stories...

I feel bad for queue-jumping. My excuse is peer pressure, but walking around a few hundred people because there's someone you know further up is awkward at best.

In all honesty Adjica I think we know what could give you a much better run for your money...but maybe I should advise you to steer clear until that's resolved.

Ah, dammit. I wanted to nab this thread.

Guess I'll have to wait another month. :(

I got a 70 on my second test :(. I'm not fit to return back to college :sad:.

The stupid car has a crap battery!

In b4 proper OP formatting.
Fix'd.
my sleep cycle is out of whack. again. stupid addictive fan fiction stories...
Stop reading them.
I feel bad for queue-jumping. My excuse is peer pressure, but walking around a few hundred people because there's someone you know further up is awkward at best.
tht's a social convention, it's not so bad here. If you can more or less prove that the other person was saving you a spot (as in yesterday's U2 concert) then people on't mind much.
Ah, dammit. I wanted to nab this thread.

Guess I'll have to wait another month. :(
HA-HAA!!!
The stupid car has a crap battery!
What happened?

Read the infamous My Immortal and you'll be cured of reading fan-fiction forever!

Dorm building/university is a money whore. Our university dorms--well at least my dorm building and another, I assume all--have a "collective liability" statement. So, the hall director people are charging everyone (300+) 25 dollars each for the following (wll, email warns of these things that can lead to future charging against the building's residents):
Spoiler :

Vandalizing stairwell doors
Trashing bathrooms
Taking chairs from common spaces
Leaving personal belongings and trash in the Learning Center
Breaking windows
Leaving trash in the hallways and stairwells and bathrooms
Taking fliers off the walls
and 2 bathroom things that I don't think anyone actually is doing (Peeing/pooping not in toilets)

Man, I knew it was a matter of time before this stupid thing happened. This happened in the building next to us when some people like, ripped of the electronic ID card scanner that gives you access to the building. That was at least a specific instance.

So I don't know if there was a specific incident like that on my building, but it's in the rights of the university to just charge 25$ and get $7500+ for things like taking chairs in the common rooms and not returning them (there have been emails about this before).

So if 4 people take the $10 chairs or whatever the building charges everyone. PROFIT!

Also how did my postcount go down so much? I see the other "Random rants" thread got "moved" in the OT queue and I no longer have the little camera thing next to it that shows you've posted in a thread.

I already hit the 2k milestone and wtf, now I'm below it again.

I'm going to triple post just to make up for that madness.

rant: I have written down on my "important things" sticky note on my desk the phrase: "4j58". I have no idea wtf that is.

TRIPLE POSTS!!! :aargh:

It it Brasil or Brazil! I DON'T KNOW!!! :aargh:

It's written 'Brazil', madviking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom