RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Rant: First post! :mad:

Here's another - memes that involve horrible spelling. :(

let's get an explanation on what this "choxornian logic" really means then because I don't get it but it's too funny to pass up.

RANT: Kirchnerites are of of the 'love the sin, hate the sinner' variety! [pissed]

ANARCHYYY!!!

Link to video.

let's get an explanation on what this "choxornian logic" really means then because I don't get it but it's too funny to pass up.
choxorn and azzaman wanted the current raves thread not to include kittens in its title (gasp) and to be called 'my nipples explode with delight'.

It is a little disappointing because I realized this was perfect real-world timing for my planned Rants thread title, which I didn't even realize before the chance to snag #1000 and only now I get to wallow in - whatever it is ponies are supposed to wallow in!

Why am I the only one who sees that CivGeneral has post #1001?

Why am I the only one who sees that CivGeneral has post #1001?

Well that's what I saw at first too and then it changed, and the posts were on different pages. Probably for you it's as Bart would say - can't get a straight answer out of this crazy hemisphere.

Dinna fash yoursel', when I get mah own Rants thread (I got XXX :groucho:) I'll do something kitten-y.

Lazarus is your friend choxorn.

What?

An example of choxornian logic:

1. I have nipples
2. They explode with anger and delight
3. Thread Title
4. ???
5. Profit

Rant: No one likes my title :(

And I can't change it.

Rant: Earthling should have got the thread! [pissed]

Rant: CivGeneral doesn't get our fine traditions. :mad:

Hey, where's the mad smiley for the topic?! :mad:

Status