Random Rants XXXIV: Severe Cussing and VERY Illegal Pony Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

_random_

Jewel Runner

DIAPER BISCUITS!​
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: :rockon:
What do Berthers and Obama have to do with my local school district?
Obama is Communist and so causes trouble.
Screw New Zealand, and screw your stupid time zones and being selected to show the rugby world cup.

I've got to go to the pub at 9 in the morning to watch the opening match?

And 2AM to watch Scotland get beaten?
Are you even aware that 4 of the ebst teams are on the same et of islands in Europe?
Yeah, this is ridiculous. Pubs here make half their income from national sports fans drowning their sorrows. That's not going to happen at 2AM: New Zealand, get it sorted!
Surely 2am isn't as bad.....I mean, jsut stretch the opening times 2 hours via licensing laws, and jsut don't kick people out at last orders.

9am is just not feasable for europeans.

Expect to see a massive rise in anti-social alcoholic behaviour at dawn, Constabulary!
I can't imagine there being that much of a demand for 2AM rugby.
2am your time. 10pm MY time. Mwahahahahaaaa! Ah-hahahahaaa!

Rant: I hate the class-one-night-then-the-following-morning combo I get twice a week.

I have almost no friends in any of my classes and only 3 or 4 in my lunch. :(
Make new friends. In my last trimester of high school I made friends with a bunch of freshmen because I didn't really know any seniors in my lunch. If I can do it, you can do it.

Run it through the unintelligencer once or twice so that it escapes the CFC autocensor.

Rant: Why is N88.2 proving so difficult?

That should be a rave. 32ºC and I'd be melting.

Run it through the unintelligencer once or twice so that it escapes the CFC autocensor.

I ran one of the quotes from my signature through it.

Wit mi, ther seems 2 bee sum vvvvvvvvviolennnnnnnnt ore sexual vibes. I'm tha lastr guy on earth too b violent. Butt there iz a ddddddddddefinite sexual think to the sho. Gurlz enjoi it tremendously.

I can't seem to commit to keeping my blue alien chick's homeworld at a single physical radius in Celestia; after a while I eventually get tired of that radius, and change it, and the mass and density accordingly.

Which means I repeatedly go through the hassle of recalculating the moons' orbits over and over again.

My ADHD is such a pain in the ass.

Make new friends. In my last trimester of high school I made friends with a bunch of freshmen because I didn't really know any seniors in my lunch. If I can do it, you can do it.

Well I've made a few more "acquaintances" and there are people I get along with.. But generally I'm too shy to make new friends. :lol:

Rant: My English teacher hates me and I've only had 2 days of school, what a great way to start off the year :(

I'm staying up too late again

The result of sending that statement through unintelligencer twice:

Run itz threw unintelligencer 1ce oar twice so taht it escapes tehz CFC autocensor.

Infuriation is leaving that book you want to read at home when you had ages to read it.

Infuriation is finding the sequel to the book you wanted in a bookstore and not the actual book.

Infuriation is drinking a nice drink at a cafe and then having the worst nosebleed I have ever had in my life (and believe me, I’ve had many nosebleeds).

That all happened in one day. Then the next day, I learnt another definition of infuriation:

Infuriation is having a WORSE nosebleed in your BED then having another one in the SHOWER.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: :rockon:

Obama is Communist and so causes trouble.

2am your time. 10pm MY time. Mwahahahahaaaa! Ah-hahahahaaa!

Rant: I hate the class-one-night-then-the-following-morning combo I get twice a week.

Normally it is a good time for me also. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom