Random Rants XLIX - IT CHAFES MY ARSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbsyoyo

Deity
RANDOM RANTS XLIX

IT CHAFES MY ARSE!!!!​

Here is the collection of your prior sob stories, drama queen meltdowns and Mel Gibson hatemail:

Random Rants (The Original!)
Random Rants Two
Random Rants 3
Random Rants 4: Keep Complaining
Random @#%& rants 5: Life is a female dog.
Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!
Random Rants VII: Why do they ALWAYS do that?!
Random Rantii VIII: When will Latin DIE?
Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!
Random Rants X: Mraarrrrrrr!!!!!!
Random Rants XI: This Title Actually Has Some Imagination
Random Rants XII: It's Alright To Cry
Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts
Random Rants XV: Like a Fine Whine
Random Rants XVI: Whambulance Dispatch Center
Random Rants XVII: Rage Against The Machine
Random Rants XVIII: It's cold as hell!
Random Rants XIX: Failure Tactics
Random Rants XX: I CAN'T FIND MY FAGS!!!
RANDOM RANTS XXI: Relapse
RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome
RANDOM RANTS 23: Christ, you know it ain't easy!
Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob
RANDOM RANTS XXV: Put a Smile On
RANDOM RANTS XXVI: Those Damned Kids!
Random Rants XXVII: The Rent Is Too Damn High!
RANDOM RANTS XXVIII: Everything is Flammable
Random Rants XXIX: Watch your %*$@ Language!
RANDOM RANTS XXX: age-restricted
RANDOM ANTS XXXI: I hate my job
RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!
RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!
Random Rants XXXIV: Severe Cussing and VERY Illegal Pony Fights
Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK
Random Rants XXXVI: Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me
Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy
Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems
Random Rants XXXIX: Coming up with a title is stressful
Random Rants XL: I'm having trouble growing my wood
Random Rants XLI: Life won't take the lemons back!
Random Rants XLII: The Four-Part Plan
Random Rants XLIII: So Much Whinging Your Head May Explode
Random Rants XLIV: I Can't Find The Answer
Random Rants XLV: Isn't This Just a Ray of Sunshine?
RANDOM RANTS XLVI: Slightly More Than a Month-ly Edition #1
Random Rants XLVII: I don't like food anymore!
Random Rants XLVIII: Worst. Thread Title. Ever!

Attachments

• qapla.jpg
    qapla.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,051
Rubbish title.

Abysmal.

Frankly, I'm appalled.

Are you ashamed of yourself?

Spoiler :
I jest.

Frankly I am quite ashamed I spent time throwing that together instead of working on dinner. And what's with the Gibson references??? Can't get the bloke out of my head for some reason. :confused:

As I posted in the earlier thread, ReindeerThistle should've got it. However, prompt action by our military has prevented Communism from taking root in this forum. Good job, folks! Capitalism #1

On top of my great-grandfather dying, I have to return to Massachusetts sometime this week, and I don't know if I'll get to spend more time with my mom after the funeral. Definitely seems a bit selfish, but still, I see my mom in February for a week, April for a week, the summer for a month, and then December for almost a week, usually less. It sucks that I'll get a week of seeing her in the summer cut out.

Klingon? In CFC? Success!

On top of my great-grandfather dying, I have to return to Massachusetts sometime this week, and I don't know if I'll get to spend more time with my mom after the funeral. Definitely seems a bit selfish, but still, I see my mom in February for a week, April for a week, the summer for a month, and then December for almost a week, usually less. It sucks that I'll get a week of seeing her in the summer cut out.
That's sad, Sam. I'm sorry about it for you.

I'm sorry Sam. :sad:

Train ticket prices in the UK remain scandalously expensive.

Also, committed a rookie error and forgot to take an umbrella with me into London.

Train ticket prices in the UK remain scandalously expensive.

Also, committed a rookie error and forgot to take an umbrella with me into London.

Tell me about. The price almost doubles if you go anywhere near London. :(

Look, I know it's the week we deployed our secret weapon to prevent you lot winning the Ashes back, but going anywhere in this country without an umbrella is a rookie error. :)

Camikaze-san, I thought you'd just left Japan for Korea a few days ago, according to your blog-u.

Tell me about. The price almost doubles if you go anywhere near London. :(

21.70 for a travelcard from where I am. At least the museums are free, which makes the trip in worth it.

Look, I know it's the week we deployed our secret weapon to prevent you lot winning the Ashes back, but going anywhere in this country without an umbrella is a rookie error. :)

Indeed! Luckily I found a tree I could hide under in St. James Park while it passed.

Camikaze-san, I thought you'd just left Japan for Korea a few days ago, according to your blog-u.

Haven't updated it in a number of days - I'm falling behind! I'm in Essex at the moment, and went to Brussels in between. Off to Stockholm on Thursday.

Rant: The OP is too awesome for me to post an obligatory rant ranting about the OP.

As I posted in the earlier thread, ReindeerThistle should've got it. However, prompt action by our military has prevented Communism from taking root in this forum. Good job, folks! Capitalism #1

I was poster 999 on Rant XLVIII! Argh! I would've come up with a classier title! Perhaps Arabic numerals? I really can't get behind this thread.

Put the seat down.

Sent via mobile; "Don't rush to flush."

Look behind you, Tak... oops, you missed it. Your bathroom is breeding Bolsheviks. Proceed to lose sleep....

Rant: I had an excellent game going as Poland in CK2, somehow my brain-damaged character managed to get 1 province away from recreating the Wendish Empire. However, once he got brain damaged he didn't produce any heirs so I had to rely on my sister, and due to one mistake I didn't notice until several autosaves down the line I had forgotten to marry her off matrilinearly so now I have no heirs whatsoever to rule the glorious PLC!
I seriously wish there was the option to adopt someone into your dynasty as a "You done goofed" safety feature.
Although if anyone knows how to use the CK2 console, could you tell me how to either a) get a new heir of my dynasty with all the appropriate titles or b) get the current heir to be of my dynasty? I tried looking at the wiki but I have no idea what I am supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom