[Vote] (6-36) Espionage Overhaul

Approval Vote (select all options you'd be okay with)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

axatin

Prince
As the texts of the espionage proposals are quite long, it would be difficult to read them if they were all in one thread. Please use the links below to access them:

Proposal (6-36) Espionage System Overhaul by @azum4roll

Proposal (6-36a) KISS Espionage System by @Stalker0

Proposal (6-36b) The "Intelligence" Spy System by @pineappledan

Proposal (6-36c) Tweaked Version of azum4roll's Espionage Overhaul by @Recursive

Proposal (6-36d) Tweaked Espionage Overhaul with sabotage production modified by @rkkn

Host Note: If (6-36), (6-36c) or (6-36d) pass, an Advanced Option will be added to Disable Spy Missions for those who don't want them. The passive bonuses and intrigue changes of the new system will still apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love more powerful spies and spying. Civ IV had some total-spy strategies that were epic.
However, I get that not everyone likes the new spying in their civ game, so I am happy that the Disable Spy Missions option will be available for those people.

rather than a disable spy missions option, how about a disable coups option?

Maybe if 6-36a or none of them pass?

The proposals I mentioned already disable coups. :)

@axatin How is the Spy Interface going to show how many Network Points (-/c/d) / Intelligence points (a) you have for a given city/civilization?

My concern is that should 6-36a pass, it will really weaken spies for science civs. After all, once you get a tech lead, all you can really do is sit on your hands, coup city states, and whack whoever tries to leech off your lead. The other proposals at least give tech leaders some other way of whacking enemy civs or strengthening themselves to keep ahead of the pack.

Last edited:
My concern is that should 6-36b pass, it will really weaken spies for science civs. After all, once you get a tech lead, all you can really do is sit on your hands, coup city states, and whack whoever tries to leech off your lead. The other proposals at least give tech leaders some other way of whacking enemy civs or strengthening themselves to keep ahead of the pack.
Nah you can't coup in b. Did you mean a?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom