A World in Arms: German Army of WW2 Part I Infantry and artillery

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Hi! Is it possible to make a german officer as a army unit?
Hi, I try a lot of time to create Army unit but I cannot be able to make this. I dont want transform a unit in an Army unit (as a tutorial here at Civ's fanatics), but I want create new Army units, but it's impossible. If someone here can help me how is possible create a new Army unit it would be a great help for me.

Redback

King
Imperator... if you already can share a few german tanks with us, please share! Cant wait much longer :)

Lionic

King
Imperator, there is one issue with POW forced worker. He has no animation for planting forest. In the ini file there is a reference to animation from some different unit.

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Imperator, there is one issue with POW forced worker. He has no animation for planting forest. In the ini file there is a reference to animation from some different unit.
Hi Lionic, you're right, the animation for planting forest is missing, but not for a mistake. Simply I dont' want to do a plant forest animation. In the .ini file there is a reference from another unit and this is a mistake. Simply delete the reference. Now I'm working hard to the second part of German units, and It will be a very huge pack. probably the most huge pack you ever see here. I have add full armored units for the Heer army, for the SS and for Panzergrenadiers, other than some units for Sturmpioners. I am in the last stage of made all the animations for the units, and I am starting to produce the related .flcs. It is a very hard task because the number of units involved is very great, but anyway I think (and hope) that the result would be absolutely good, with a lot of units never seen in any scenario or Mod. I dont' have much time to spend for this, but if it's possible I will try to post some of the units I have already made.

Wotan49

amateur handicraftsman
Supporter
German Artillery Flak 88 AT also misses large icon
:salute:
here is one of mine

regards
:old:
Wotan49

Attachments

• GermanFlak88ATLarge.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 184

Predator145

Prince
German Artillery Flak 88 AT also misses large icon
:salute:
here is one of mine

regards
:old:
Wotan49
Thank you very much. But for some reason my Steam version of the game can't find many icons. Yours unfortunately doesn't work either. I've tried finding a 88mm Flak large icon for while now and none of them are compatible with my game. I've tried making my own large icon by scaling a picture to 128x128 and saving it as a pcx file. The game was able to find that icon and doesn't exit but it's a black square :undecide:.

Top Bottom