A World in Arms: German Army of WW2 Part I Infantry and artillery

Hi! Is it possible to make a german officer as a army unit?
Hi, I try a lot of time to create Army unit but I cannot be able to make this. I dont want transform a unit in an Army unit (as a tutorial here at Civ's fanatics), but I want create new Army units, but it's impossible. If someone here can help me how is possible create a new Army unit it would be a great help for me.

Imperator... if you already can share a few german tanks with us, please share! Cant wait much longer :)

Imperator, there is one issue with POW forced worker. He has no animation for planting forest. In the ini file there is a reference to animation from some different unit.

Imperator, there is one issue with POW forced worker. He has no animation for planting forest. In the ini file there is a reference to animation from some different unit.
Hi Lionic, you're right, the animation for planting forest is missing, but not for a mistake. Simply I dont' want to do a plant forest animation. In the .ini file there is a reference from another unit and this is a mistake. Simply delete the reference. Now I'm working hard to the second part of German units, and It will be a very huge pack. probably the most huge pack you ever see here. I have add full armored units for the Heer army, for the SS and for Panzergrenadiers, other than some units for Sturmpioners. I am in the last stage of made all the animations for the units, and I am starting to produce the related .flcs. It is a very hard task because the number of units involved is very great, but anyway I think (and hope) that the result would be absolutely good, with a lot of units never seen in any scenario or Mod. I dont' have much time to spend for this, but if it's possible I will try to post some of the units I have already made.

German Artillery Flak 88 AT also misses large icon
:salute:
here is one of mine

regards
:old:
Wotan49

Attachments

• GermanFlak88ATLarge.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 184
German Artillery Flak 88 AT also misses large icon
:salute:
here is one of mine

regards
:old:
Wotan49
Thank you very much. But for some reason my Steam version of the game can't find many icons. Yours unfortunately doesn't work either. I've tried finding a 88mm Flak large icon for while now and none of them are compatible with my game. I've tried making my own large icon by scaling a picture to 128x128 and saving it as a pcx file. The game was able to find that icon and doesn't exit but it's a black square :undecide:.

Top Bottom