• Tokyo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shanghai

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Chicago

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Toronto

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Annex, you well endowed individual, you forgot ___!

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters
I'm biased toward Atlanta, but I've never seen any pictures online that really do it justice. If I ever take a good one, I promise I'll share.

I'm also biased against cities... North Conway, New Hampshire is a lot higher on my list than most anything with a skyscraper, and Washington is a much prettier city than any other I can think of.

That's Frankfurt, London, Paris, and Chicago, for those watching at home

edit: that's not London. What *is* that?

Pittsburgh, PA

This is a much better picture of Paris' skyline:

I mean, come on, if you're gonna show off Paris' skyline, and you don't even show off La Defense, then you sorta don't know what you're doing..

If you're gonna show off Paris's skyline, and you don't even show off the Eiffel Tower, then it isn't Paris at all.

I was going to vote NYC but the Hong Kong skyline actually looks really cool! I love the mountain in the background, it really adds something special to it.

London? I can understand missing off villages like Minneapolis, but missing out London is stupid.

Spoiler :

More alternative (that is to say, non-American) ones:

Sao Paulo:

Spoiler :

Naples (the one in Italy, not the one in Kansas):

Spoiler :

Cairo (the one in Egypt):

Spoiler :

Hometown boost WTF!

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Nah, I believe it was impressive some 500 years ago! :D

Actually, Toronto's skyline is best appreciated if you look at it from the east or west. There is a long line of skyscrapers along Yonge street that you just don't see from the waterfront. There are clusters of skyscrapers going as far north as the northern part of North York.

The best view is from looking southwest from Broadview Ave over the Don Valley, second would be northeast form the lake that would include Ontario Place.

If you're gonna show off Paris's skyline, and you don't even show off the Eiffel Tower, then it isn't Paris at all.

That would make sense if the Eiffel tower was a part of the only skyscraper skyline Paris has - La Defense. It's pretty far away.

I like it the way it is, the Eiffel Tower up against those modern skyscrapers would water down its appeal. It looks nicer standing on its own.

New York has the best skyline.

But I'll post pics of Rio instead.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

360 degrees view from Flamengo
Spoiler :

And one from one of São Paulo's new business districts (SP is one ugly city)
Spoiler :

Top Bottom