Any Americans get a copy today?

Sanveann

Chieftain
I'm SO mad ... I've been all over town, and NO ONE has CivRev.

Gamestop says it ships from their HQ today and they won't get it till tomorrow. Target says they're having shipping problems with several games. Meijer doesn't know what the heck is going on with ANY games. And Best Buy SAID they had it when I called, only to tell me when I got there that they actually don't, and it has a "street date" of July 9, not 8. (I'm not buying that ...)

So, if you've actually found a story with it in-stock today, please share!

First of all that is my avatar :D.
Second, I call Gamestop this morning because they call me yesterday saying that my copy will be available today July 8th. I called and they say that the game it supposed to be available this afternoon. They say is going to be tomorrow because they are not sure at what time the shipment will arrive so for them is easy to say tomorrow, but I'm probably going to get my copy this evening.

I have the DS and 360 versions reserved at Gamestop - but have not been called about them. I called them this morning and they said it was not in their computer, which might mean today or tomorrow. Sigh.

Best Buy and Circuit City still have it listed as preorder.

I was at the mall last night and swore I saw it on the shelf behind the counter. The guy said not till the 9th though. makes you wonder.

If anyone in the US gets this game today, tell us where.

Some stores does not have the game yet so they hold them. BUT if you are lucky, probably tonight you can get you copy. It happen with another 360 game some time ago. They said that the game will be next day but I convince the dude to sell me one copy the day before :D

Yep, my local Gamestop, where I reserved a copy, told me the 9th. I'll check on my way home today.

I was at the mall last night and swore I saw it on the shelf behind the counter. The guy said not till the 9th though. makes you wonder.

If anyone in the US gets this game today, tell us where

That's exactly why they are not going to tell you if any store have it today. Because that only store will get overcrowded.

It's not like we are going to drive to another state to go get the game. But if someone snags one at a target, then that means my target might have it.

I would tell you all if I got one. I don't care how busy the store gets after I get mine :D

LOL
I hoping that I'll get my copy tonight. I have a friend who works in a Gamestop so he is going to call me later as soon as they receive the game.

My gamestop says they get it in the mail tommorow morning around 630 am and they open at 7am he said that they will have it stocked and displays set up at 7am so i could come in anytime wednesday and get my copy maybe even after wednesday if i wanted he said !

I'm glad Thralia warned me that it wouldn't come out today, before I ran around all the local game stores. By the way, it is confusing for both Sanveann and KAZUY4 to have the same avatar.

I checked Best Buy and Gamestop this morning. They both said they'd be getting it tomorrow. I have both the DS and 360 reserved.

/SIGH

@all, I know my friend's brother has found them at Walmart, EB Games, and Fry's electronics

I've called Best Buy, Game Crazy & Game Stop and all of them say it comes out tomorrow. Meijer didn't have it either. Circuit City says that they will have it today, but their truck hasn't come in yet. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom