Any Americans get a copy today?

>:[ thats dumb, especially as it depends on where they are being shipped from!!!!

Well, thats unfortunately how most game releases work. There have been many times where I go to a store to pick up a game and it turns out I should've come the NEXT day.

Jeez. I ask every single game store, they promise they will have it stock today, and now they all tell me it isn't coming out until tommorow. I'm going to explode like a ICBM at year 50 A.D.

I just received my confirmation phone call from Ashley at Gamestop (she's hot). She said, "Hey stud, how's it hangin'? Well, I just wanted to let you know that you can bring your sexy body by tomorrow and pick up your copy of Civilization Revolution. Then, you can dominate my map whenever and wherever you want."

Oh, how I love that girl! :devil: :whipped:

:banana:

Is that banana doing what I think it's doing?

I just received my confirmation phone call from Ashley at Gamestop (she's hot). She said, "Hey stud, how's it hangin'? Well, I just wanted to let you know that you can bring your sexy body by tomorrow and pick up your copy of Civilization Revolution. Then, you can dominate my map whenever and wherever you want."

Oh, how I love that girl! :love:

Where?!?!?! I wanna buy my game from there..

My gamestop friend said he got his copy today but he said he cant sell them till tommorw but he will let me in early (7:00am) to get mine

Oh, how I love that girl! :devil: :whipped:

:banana:

Is that banana doing what I think it's doing?

I hate to disappoint you, but I think she's trying to cheat on you! She called me a bit ago. I let her down easy though, 'cause I'm engaged. Maybe she'll take the hint and head back your way.

oOOOOOO O_o BURNNNN! ps. I have a cousin named ashley :/ idk if she works at gamestop though

I went to every gamestop, best buy, circuit city and fry's within a 25 mile radius today....

Nothing... Nothing!

I'm so pissed!!!!

I went to every gamestop, best buy, circuit city and fry's within a 25 mile radius today....

Nothing... Nothing!

I'm so pissed!!!!

What's the price of gas in your town? :crazyeye:

Easy guy, tomorrow at this time we will be all playing and enjoying this great game :D

Nothing... Nothing!

I'm so pissed!!!!

You know there is a great invention, called.. telephone.. saves expensive gas... On topic, I couldn't find any here in the willamette valley (oregon)..

Amazon.com site says they will have it in stock on July 10. :hammer:

I just got back from my grocery shopping/fruitless CivRev search.

No love at four GameStops, two Targets, one Walmart (which I felt dirty walking into), one Best Buy, one Circuit City, and one Game Crazy.

The last stop, a GameStop, mentioned that it'll be in first thing in the morning due to a "shipping problem getting out of Chicago".... very interesting.:twitch:

I just got a call from Ashely from Gamestop. In California it is not coming out till tommarow afternoon

Top Bottom