Any Americans get a copy today?

Hello All!

I'm a newbie here so please be gentle. ;)

I picked up the last copy from my local Best Buy at noon today. I guess that's what happens when you hit us with a great demo and make a wait a whole month before we can buy it.

I got my copy at Gamestop this afternoon, and I'm 2-0 so far on multiplayer... But that's only because everyone ended up quitting both my games. Though I think I was on my way to an economic victory in my second game anyway.

I prefer to smell the newness on the plastic before I start playing. Better natural high that way. Or maybe it's the plastic? :p

Sketchy dude! My copy is just gotten.

Man... I hate you all! I'm away at a conference and can't play mine until next Tuesday! Tuesday!!!

I'm seriously thinking of buying a DS just to have it.:(

Got mine this afternoon at a Best Buy in the Houston area. They had plenty, it was no problem. Curiously, Gamestop right across the street said they didn't have them at the same time.

Played one good game... its really fun. Its just wierd to me... there really should be a renaissance era in between medieval and industrial. I guess it was in the interest of making it a quick game. You can get infantry without getting gunpowder... that's a little off to me.

Ah, well they could be laser infantry?

The gamestop only had two left when I got mine! Lucky for me.

Got mine from best buy. Used the Pickup from store option online and when I got there, they didn't have it ready. Guess if they don't have it by a certain time they refund you 10 dollars. So my ps3 version only costed 50 bucks..

Yeah! So I called one of the local Gamestops by my house this afternoon, and they said they had only 2 left for Xbox 360. So I hauled ass over there, cut some girl off (by accident), and literally speed walked to the store and bought it.

There was like nobody in there, but you know, couldn't risk losing my copy of Civ! I Love it! I like the bright colors, they've grown on me. The only thing, is I wish the maps were larger, and the games were longer. I Love games that would last for weeks, sometimes over a month. Overall though, great buy.

Top Bottom