Ask A Girl IV: Boundless Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the hell is a lemon?

As Abaddon suggests, lemons are pretty good.

They are a fruit. Of the citrus variety. The fruit is used for culinary and nonculinary purposes throughout the world.

It's also an affectionate word for 'idiot', 'fool', 'stupid', 'twit', 'moron' etc etc etc - used by yours truly.

And remember...

When life gives you lemons, hey, free lemons!

That was the point :D

Are women as attached to their boobs as men are to their nuts?

How attached ARE men to their nuts?
I'm not attached to my boobs at all. I pay attention to other parts of my body far more... :mischief:

How attached ARE men to their nuts?
I'm not attached to my boobs at all. I pay attention to other parts of my body far more... :mischief:

Well a real man would rather be stabbed or shot in the head than in the nuts ;)
Death is preferable to a sexless life.

Yeah, I don't think there's any comparison, really. Even a light tap in the jewels can be agony; with breasts, not so much (or so I hear).

Besides, women cannot retract breasts into their body cavity like we can with our testes. :yup:

Also imo testicles are proof we were not created by a perfect divine and loving creature, because why would he/she/it have made it possible for men to sit down on their most sensitive body part, causing an ocean of pain?

Also imo testicles are proof we were not created by a perfect divine and loving creature, because why would he/she/it have made it possible for men to sit down on their most sensitive body part, causing an ocean of pain?

So they could pretend to understand childbirth I suppose... But that's such a boring, standard answer. To keep your ego's under wraps? ;)

So they could pretend to understand childbirth I suppose... But that's such a boring, standard answer. To keep your ego's under wraps? ;)

If it were due to our egos then he/she/it shouldn't have made us so awesome :cool: and clearly superior to every other breathing being :D

Yeah, the whole miraculous fact that we're each carrying around those little factories between our legs - the temperature and safety of which our bodies will automatically regulate without any thought from us geniuses - is slightly dimmed by the fact that just seating yourself incorrectly can make you collapse in agony. :lol:

Women have it sorted, our factories are stored safely away!

Women have it sorted, our factories are stored safely away!

But have a finite supply, and don't function as efficiently; they only work part of the time and "break down" on a regular(monthly) basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom