Athenian Democracy

Rome's land is great; rush Rome!

This article here will help explain how to take a screenshot on a PC. After you take the screenshot (press the PrtScn button), paste it onto paint and save it, go to imageshack.com, click the browse button, and select the file there to upload. When it is done uploading, copy and paste direct link and paste it in the imagetags. Alternitively, you can click the "manage attachments" button underneath where you type a post and upload it straight to CivFanatics.

If you have a Mac, press command+shift+3 to take a screenshot. Then go to imageshack, hit "browse", go to desktop, and select the picture.

How's Rome's power looking compared to us?
DON'T CONVERT​

If they're close then:

RUSH ROME

Yes, we have. We are rushing Rome and keeping it unless enough people vote no by whenever I decide to play it. I might play in a few minutes, I might wait till tomorrow.

Crossing the Rubicon!

Athenian, Spartan, and Carthaginian (Carthage is our African City) combined to cross the Rubicon and invade Rome. 15 Batallions of troops crossed the border into North Italy to arrive at Antium, defended by 4 Archers, 2 Axemen, and 2 Spearmen. The Grecian Army has two Spearman, a Swordsmen, and 12 Phalanxes.

The city of Antium seems takable but difficult. Meanwhile, the Iberians in Spain OMGUSed us and DOWed us. However, it is unlikely they are a threat from Spain.

So, should we Rush Antium or should we wait for Catapults?

Rush Antium. Then dig in and wait for catapults.

Spartan troops? What kind? That makes a big difference. Were they helots, hoplites, or true spartiates? You should give the spartiates (say 2 if you count units as battalion strength) level 4 combat and maybe a city attack too.

Rush antium.

Top Bottom