BTS Game : To Do

Well done, and thanks for the map. How many hours do you reckon it took you? ;)

Thanks for the map creation.

Is there any way in which you can show us what the actual tile yields are? What I mean is that it might be difficult to tell whether a tile is grassland or plains especially if they have a resource on them or if they are on hills or forested.
I'm guessing that turning on "show tile yields" and taking another series of screenshots would probably work. It's a minor issue though, so Sullla might not bother with it. ;)

You can't get the save of course... First we need a host... You do know how sequential pitboss works right?

Team 4 will henceforth be known as Team Cavaleiros.

We have a map, we have a host (thanks DaveShack!), and now all we need is a starting date. I suggest that we send DaveShack the Worldbuilder save for the map, spend a day or two to make sure everything connects correctly, then get this game launched. Maybe pick Wednesday of next week (Dec. 3rd) to begin?

How does that sound?

Wasn't the start date set to 30th of november? what is wrong with that date?

The fact that it'd be tomorrow, 1 team hasn't decided on a team name and who knows what else hasn't been decided by the teams.

I don't see why anyone would have to decide on a name before they play one turn...

Let's shoot for Wednesday - we don't want to have a problem with the start simply due to impatience - it would be awful to have a hitch that causes us to restart! ;)

Team 5 will have an official name by Monday, at the very latest :D

Wednesday works well for Team Saturn. Let's get this thing underway as soon as it's practical. :)

I was hoping to receive a pitboss save. My record for correctly launching games isn't the greatest. Like forgetting to set the difficulty level, or missing a setting checkbox. :rolleyes:

But I'll do my best with whatever the process is. :)

The hard part is setting the passwords. I don't especially want to know all civ's passwords, and some tests we did within Team 5 showed some difficulties with changing the password once set. Maybe we'll need to have the pw's set on first login like a normal pitboss.

The fact that it'd be tomorrow, 1 team hasn't decided on a team name and who knows what else hasn't been decided by the teams.

We must not tell you our name; we can start and then change the name, every turn, if that is our wish. This will not trouble you or the game.

I was hoping to receive a pitboss save. My record for correctly launching games isn't the greatest. Like forgetting to set the difficulty level, or missing a setting checkbox. :rolleyes:

But I'll do my best with whatever the process is. :)

The hard part is setting the passwords. I don't especially want to know all civ's passwords, and some tests we did within Team 5 showed some difficulties with changing the password once set. Maybe we'll need to have the pw's set on first login like a normal pitboss.

Perhaps when you get the game set up you can send me a message and I can log on for all the teams ahead of time to set their passwords?

I take it Sullla has sent you the save, or not yet?

Having Ginger_Ale do the first round of logins to set passwords sounds great.

Dave - after you set the game up, you can PM G_A with the IP, and then after the passwords are all set, the IP can be posted publicly. :thumbsup:

A goal of starting on the 3rd sounds good to me! Should be a good omen for team 3, right? ;)

Top Bottom