Bug Report

purplexus

Prince
If you find an error in one of the Modules in this library please post it here.

Bug report: Issues to be dealt with
(if any of these are your Modules make some corrections please)

Aug 13,2007 The following Bugs are found as submitted by Purplexus

Joan D'Arc LH There is XML loading error as in the CivInfos xml file
References to Unit artstyle as FRENCH and not EUROPEAN

Aug 11,2007(the following were reported by Impaler[WRG])

I noticed some of the graphics aren't working for me due to no shader versions on Dido Leader Head
Dido LH Button has that annoying square of bad alpha channel

Wilhelmina LH Button is Over sized.
I noticed some of the graphics aren't working for me due to no shader versions on the Wilhelmina LH

Croatian Building buttons appear shrunken on low graphic settings, again medium fixes it
Croatian UB does not seem to offer any advantages over a wall, in fact it costs more

Brazilian Leader Dom Pedro get the 'white eyes' effect on low graphic settings Medium Graphic level fixes it.
Brazilian Building buttons appear shrunken on low graphic settings, again medium fixes it
Brazillian stadium has +1 happiness all cities which is going to be very broken as you can make one in every city and get a +1 in every city for each city you own. (perhaps this was the authors intent?)

Irish publishing house Strategy text is Missing.
Irish leader Niall get the 'white eyes' effect on low graphic settings Medium Graphic level fixes it.
The Irish flag is getting an odd effect here, the shamrock is turning white and the border light Green

Also the flag system in BtS has been changed...now they utilize an alpha channel mask.Art/Interface/TeamColor you can see some examples of them in the BtS directory their relatively simple looking and force the flag to be two colors only. Think its also involved in making the flag change in shape through the course of the game

I have created a folder called more modules under my mods folder as instructed. I have also modified my .ini file as instructed.

I extracted the Brazil and Ireland civs to that folder. I also extracted the sound files to that folder. My folder structure now looks like this:

More modules
Assets
Brazil
Ireland

When I load the module the civilizations are not available either in a custom game or play now. If I am setting this up wrong I would appreciate any assistance in fixing it.

Wes

The correct Folder Format should be
Mods
->More Modules
--->Assets
------>Custom Civilizations
--------->Brazil
--------->Ireland
------>XML
--------->Audio (where the audio files go)

An issue that arrived is what if someone converts a module for someone who is no longer around and then a bug is found.

The Bug report board will have a date beside the bug report error.
there will be a 2 week period in which the original author has a chance to deal with the bug. A PM will go out to the Author. After 2 weeks anyone will be allowed to correct the errors.

*Cough* Correction :rolleyes:

Mods
->More Modules
--->Assets
------>XML
------>Modules
---------->Custom Civilizations
-------------->Brazil
-------------->Ireland

Impaler[WrG];5806306 said:
*Cough* Correction :rolleyes:

Mods
->More Modules
--->Assets
------>XML
------>Modules
---------->Custom Civilizations
-------------->Brazil
-------------->Ireland

:eek: oops and Yikes forgot the Most important Modules Folder!:blush:

Thanks for watching my back Impaler[WRG]

I've fixed the issue with the button being oversized :) Also, I've noticed that the Pedia in my file doesn't work as it should, but that seems to be unfixable, or only I get that problem.

I've fixed the issue with the button being oversized :) Also, I've noticed that the Pedia in my file doesn't work as it should, but that seems to be unfixable, or only I get that problem.

I already fixed your Pedia. Download the LH as is posted from this forum.
You'll Notice the Wilhelmina_Civ4GameText.Xml file is a combination of both your
Civ4GameText_Diplomacy.xml and Civ4GameText_Leaderheads.xml files. Its perhaps the first time that I have seen this. but the Extensions on the end of Civ4GameText.xml don't seem well liked by the MXMLL Loader.

Please get back to me with a link of the newly uploaded Zip file. with the corrections. Thanks.

In the Canada Module the strategy text for the mountie states that it is just a flavor unit with no changes in ability. However, this is not so. It ignores movement costs and gives better results from tribal villages.

Let me look into that.

Pearson of Canada has all of the traits, and when I play as Canada with any leader I start with 2 mounties,2 settlers,2 workers , 1 scout and no warriors

Top Bottom