Bug Report

villa_2 when you press on the bonus corn rice wheat in the villa building screen it CTD I try it in Next War, Beginning, MarnzMod, and I get CTD.

BTS v3.03 with this patch I,am going try it with BTS v3.02

When I'm trying to play the Canada Mod, the other leaders don't say anything when I first contact them... except for Pearson.

villa_2 when you press on the bonus corn rice wheat in the villa building screen it CTD I try it in Next War, Beginning, MarnzMod, and I get CTD.

BTS v3.03 with this patch I,am going try it with BTS v3.02

I just checked it out and i have no problems at all, did you make a file and name it Custom Buildings and put it in there? See attached pics!!

There is obviously an error in the TXT KEY to the villa strategy. Fill in something even if it is simple.

It's going on three weeks now, and I still can't download the corrected plug and play Canada mod. Here's what I get:

Not Found
The requested URL /plugandplay/Modules/ModularCanadaforBts.Zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried clicking on a different civilization to download, and it appears to work just fine.

It's going on three weeks now, and I still can't download the corrected plug and play Canada mod. Here's what I get:

Not Found
The requested URL /plugandplay/Modules/ModularCanadaforBts.Zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried clicking on a different civilization to download, and it appears to work just fine.

Not sure where you are downloading from, but Canada works fine on the WoC SVN on SourceForge.net

http://worldofciv.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/worldofciv

Working Modules are in the Library.

OK am having a ArtStyles problem here:
I only have two units added, it loads ok, but when going to the map itself, the interface is gone?? :mad: I take out the artstyles and it works but the unit is not there.
Heres what i get when loading with Artstyles: see attached pics.:blush:

Now come on and help ok, its only two units!!:p

I've had this problem several times when adding flavor units to my mod. It's caused by a tag in CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos not having a matching tag in CIV4ArtDefines_Unit. Could be a typo.

OK,

<EarlyArtDefineTag>ART_DEF_UNIT_ARCHER_DARKELVES</EarlyArtDefineTag>

from darkelves_CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos should match this

<Type>ART_DEF_UNIT_DE_ARCHER</Type>

from darkelves_CIV4ArtDefines_Unit :cool:

same is true for axeman

ok thx, works great,:goodjob: but i was told to include the style on the end, must have been wrong info, then this is the same as UnitInfo without all the unit stuff?:p

I noticed yesterday that if you are using the Transport Helo, and load it up with a Guerilla; so long as you have Open Borders with the civilization, as soon as the Helo enters a city it will automatically kill all of the units inside and capture it. This only happens with the Guerilla unit, and has no effect on your relations with that nation.

Top Bottom