C3C PBEM - "The Cold War Deluxe; 1960 - 1989" Scenario

Klyden said:
JG99 or Driveby have the PW for Blackbird?

I would suggest that we tighten this up a bit.
We post to the thread when we send the game on to the next player.
That player then has to midnight, Eastern time, (or any time zone we can agree on), the following day, to play that his turn. That would mean the player would have between 24 and 47 hours, 59 minutes to play it, depending on when he received it.
If he does not, his teammates must play his turn within the subsequent 24 hours.
If they do not, then the administrator, who I think has all the passwords, can simply hit DONE, no changes, to that player's turn, and pass the game on to subsequent player.

Well, considering there have been no posts from Blackbird and nothing from Driveby, it looks like this game is toast as it appears that JG99 does not have Blackbirds PW to get the game to continue.

Guess I will give it another 24 hours before I officially loose interest and see about trying to get another one started with folks that at least can communicate that they are busy and/or work with their team mates to cover for them.

Guess I will give it another 24 hours before I officially loose interest and see about trying to get another one started with folks that at least can communicate that they are busy and/or work with their team mates to cover for them.
yes. i agree.

sorry guys i've been delaying but for some reason my email won't open up for the past couple of days. i don't know why.

Need to get El Justo to resend it to you since it looks like your E-mail may have eaten it.

So El Justo, does Blackbird have the file again.

Blackbird_SR-71 said:
I don't have the save. who has it?
i sent it to you via PM. remember? it's uploaded onto the civ fanatics server b/c i didn't have your email at the time, until you responded to said PM w/ your email address attached.

iow, check the link in the last PM i sent you. i'm not at my home PC right now so the file isn't accessible to me right now.

I would also recommend Blackbird (and the rest of that team) exchange PW with each other so we don't run into a snag like this again. Both El Justo and I Batman can cover for me if I become MIA.

El Justo said:
i sent it to you via PM. remember? it's uploaded onto the civ fanatics server b/c i didn't have your email at the time, until you responded to said PM w/ your email address attached.

iow, check the link in the last PM i sent you. i'm not at my home PC right now so the file isn't accessible to me right now.

Oh yeah. sorry i've been looking for that save for a while. sorry to delay the PBEM. i'll play in 15 minutes.

So at 4:27 pm EDT, April 22, who has the game? This is getting really silly. I play a 3 man game, and we manage on average to get through a complete turn in a 24 hour period. I understand that is unreasonable with 8 people, but come on.
This is downright dumb.
If people have lost interest,OK, I understand that. But tell us, and the rest of us can pick up the slack, or get replacements.

Top Bottom