CityIOT

Spoiler :

AFH - The Ancona Firehouse, created to battle the devastating fires in the Southern City. It sells Fire Insurance to citizens and will ignore unpaid fires unless the owner pays the insurance dues plus a fee on the spot.

AR - The Ancona Radio Company, broadcasting to the entire city, plays on several stations. It offers everything from calming music to heated political debate. Many of the advertisements are for Ancona companies.

ASS - The Ancona School System, created for the poor kids of the South Side, teaches elementary, middle, and high school aged children. Many pictures of the benefactor, Nicholas di Ancona, are framed around the school. In addition, many Family organizations recruit from the High School, after having taught the kids curriculum for a decade. Non-Italians are hired into the main Ancona organizations, and the Italians among the group are invited to join in the more secretive aspects of the Family's workings

Breaking News!

Mob Attacks Samuel Calhouns home and sets it alight!

All nearby citizens of Metro City are encouraged to head out and help this valorous owner fight the fires in his home! The terrorist group SRO decided to attack it with a mob last night, and the Mayor has been a failure in responding to this attack on his rival. Truly, we can see where his sympathies lie! As can we see those of the SRO; being protected by the snobby rich, and attacking the Rich that holds Charity events for the Poor of Metro!

We also urge you to go out and contact your local councilman and fight these new taxes that are being proposed! Do YOU want to see your money taken away from you, then funded into a company that will use it to violate your rights?

Copy of the stats file uploaded in the old excel format, for those of you who haven't joined us in the new decade :p

-"...We demand that the mayor recant his offensively racist statement."

As Mayor I would like to remind Mr Ancona that we do not currently have any Slander Laws in place. However we are currently voting for them in city hall. If appearance means that much to you then I am sure you can vote "yay" on the issue.

Breaking News!

All nearby citizens of Metro City are encouraged to head out and help this valorous owner fight the fires in his home! The terrorist group SRO decided to attack it with a mob last night, and the Mayor has been a failure in responding to this attack on his rival. Truly, we can see where his sympathies lie! As can we see those of the SRO; being protected by the snobby rich, and attacking the Rich that holds Charity events for the Poor of Metro!

We also urge you to go out and contact your local councilman and fight these new taxes that are being proposed! Do YOU want to see your money taken away from you, then funded into a company that will use it to violate your rights?

Taxes are part of government. They will pay for police and firefighters. The reason we haven't had taxes so far is because we haven't had a government. Mr Calhoun can't have it both ways, if he would like a lovely public service firefighting group to stop his Manor from burning down it will be paid in taxes. If he doesn't want to pay taxes he can watch his manor burn down. Which is it?

When Mr Calhoun understands politics more we would be happy to chat further.

"I would like to thank the community of councilman for electing me mayor! Together we will make a brighter future for tomorrow!

But firstly, I have to respond to Calhoun's slanderous accusations."

Breaking News!

"I am sorry that those dirty Communists set your house alight last night. But I will not stand for these sort of accusations! I am not going to take a cent away from our coffers, unlike our pervious mayor who has run off with the entirety of the city coffers. To start the fight against the vicious mob, I am officially donating $10,000 to the city council to be used in fighting crime.

Unfortunately, taxes are a part of life in any city. I dislike taxes as much as the next person, but we shouldn't stop doing something just because we don't like it. If we didn't go to the dentist regularly then our teeth would fall out. Unfortunately it is just a fact of life."

Blimps! The stunning new introduction to the city, NNN has announced that it is expanding into a new cultural advertisement market. Blimps will have advertisements on the side and will be launched from a private area.

Blimps will also be provided to the Police and Fire fighters if/when they are created in a public service. The Police could use them to track crimes and monitor problem areas. While Fire fighters could drop large amounts of water directly from the air.

If you are interested in being a Blimp pilot apply today!

- More Information to come

Currently that's less productive than paying someone $10k to sit around on a bench feeding pigeons.

Currently that's less productive than paying someone $10k to sit around on a bench feeding pigeons.

Actually if you keep up on the politics, I believe that the city council has graciously offered my Firefighting company some subsidies. They will be well-used

"I would like to thank the community of councilman for electing me mayor! Together we will make a brighter future for tomorrow!

But firstly, I have to respond to Calhoun's slanderous accusations."

"I am sorry that those dirty Communists set your house alight last night. But I will not stand for these sort of accusations! I am not going to take a cent away from our coffers, unlike our pervious mayor who has run off with the entirety of the city coffers. To start the fight against the vicious mob, I am officially donating $10,000 to the city council to be used in fighting crime.

Unfortunately, taxes are a part of life in any city. I dislike taxes as much as the next person, but we shouldn't stop doing something just because we don't like it. If we didn't go to the dentist regularly then our teeth would fall out. Unfortunately it is just a fact of life."

I am sure you mean Councilman not Mayor... But if you still wish to donate $10,000 then I must commend you. In fact, not to be outdone I will donate $20,000!

All donations, will of course, be tax deductible.

With these donations a new era of prosperity should soon be upon us!

I am sure you mean Councilman not Mayor... But if you still wish to donate $10,000 then I must commend you. In fact, not to be outdone I will donate $20,000!

All donations, will of course, be tax deductible.

With these donations a new era of prosperity should soon be upon us!

"I apologize for that gaffe, yes, I will still donate $10,000 and I am very grateful that you have donated money also. Hopefully other legitimate businesses will follow the same route and voluntarily donate money to ensure this city stays afloat."

Nicholas di Ancona is more than willing to donate the time and dedication of his established team of Firefighters, but it would result in bankruptcy. He takes the moment to encourage the government to send subsidies, so that he can operate more efficiently.

"Now is not the time to debate! The government cannot set up their own system in the middle of a fire! It would take weeks for the trucks to be ordered, and the pumps to be set up! We must work with what we have, and what we have is running out of money!"

Official Movement Statement on the recent SRO Barbarism..

I, John Smith, head of the Triumph Movement, dedicated to the freedom of the working classes and the abolition of oppression, hereby denounce the SRO.

At first, I suspected them to have similar views as us of the Party - we support fair treatment, peace, diplomacy, and justice. It appears that the SRO are not what we expected. We do not wish to be associated with those violent radicals, terrorists even.

As such, the Movement denounces the SRO and calls for all SRO members to think long and hard at their involvement with the party. Do they support such barbarism, such violence? I have a personal request - Any disgruntled, unsatisfied, or disagreeing SRO members may find that they are better suited to our organization, the Party.

We are open to all those who wish to move forward, to bring Metro City and its inhabitants the brighter future they deserve.

Nicholas di Ancona is more than willing to donate the time and dedication of his established team of Firefighters, but it would result in bankruptcy. He takes the moment to encourage the government to send subsidies, so that he can operate more efficiently.

"Now is not the time to debate! The government cannot set up their own system in the middle of a fire! It would take weeks for the trucks to be ordered, and the pumps to be set up! We must work with what we have, and what we have is running out of money!"

A service that demands fire insurance and lets people die will NEVER get a cent of money from the government. If you honestly believe this system should be adopted then I must ask if you would be willing to donate it to the government to be turned into a public system, the councilman you yourself declared unjust has already donated a large amount of money after all.

A service that demands fire insurance and lets people die will NEVER get a cent of money from the government. If you honestly believe this system should be adopted then I must ask if you would be willing to donate it to the government to be turned into a public system, the councilman you yourself declared unjust has already donated a large amount of money after all.

If we put out fires for free, we'd already be out of business, and no one would have their fires put out at all.

New Private Security Firm Established

Today, Calhoun Security was established, utilizing the finest technology and techniques. Samuel Calhoun has asked this firm to take over all security operations regarding his person and all of his corporate operations. They are also available to be hired, although Calhoun reserves the right to veto a customer.

(Have this take up the large building between Calhoun Tower and Calhoun Mansion.)

Fire Department Established

Recognizing the weakness of the city to provide for its own, and refusing to give the city a reason to tax him and then funnel those funds into an inefficient waste of a project, Mr. Calhoun has established a Fire Department, open to donations to pay those who work there, although all are able to volunteer to help out.

(Have it take up the building directly south of Calhoun Security.)

Top Bottom