[CiV Maps] Kerfuffle's Coffee and Cartography

Can I request a small change to the Croatia map?

Can you change the title to 'Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia' and refer to another leader, namely Ivan Mažuranić? I've decided he would be a better leader and fit the trait more than Jelacic. It doesn't really matter that Jelacic is visible on the map, he's a national hero anyway.

Edit: Never mind :p

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone's not too hung over if you drank too much the night before :lol:

Anyways, the map for Mercia is now done:

Next up is Greenland. It's not too far off now, and should be done soon... hopefully... I, err... won't take a month or two this time

@DJSHenninger: Oh, whoops! I never saw that post, never knew this thread even made it to a second page yet haha. Sorry about that! :lol:

EDIT: I re-uploaded the map with an adjustment to the hatching on the borders, it was a little stronger than I intended so I toned it down a bit.

I hurt.... so much....

Christmas Day must have been rough :p

Wow, it's absolutely fantastic; well worth the wait! Thank you! :D I really like the inclusion of Offa's Dyke as well, it's incredibly well done.

Thanks! I'm glad the wait was worth it! (Gotta kick myself to make sure I get things done within two weeks from now on until Uni starts again :crazyeye:)

---

And the map Greenland and the New World is complete. If the voyages are too unclear or if you feel they make the map a bit too busy I also have a version of it without for comparison (as well as the high res versions of each in the attachment below)

Amazing! Many thanks :)

Special delivery for DJSHenninger:

Finished the high res version of the map and updated it with bonus flora :lol:

Holy biscuits, you're super talented.

Nice, thanks! It'll probably take a while before I've finished the mod, though!

Hey Kerfuffle, the maps look amazing!

I'd like to request a map for my Tehuelche Civ.

If you could differentiate between the different Tehuelche peoples on the map,(All the ones marked as Tehuelche, and not one more)that would be great!

P.S If you're feeling up for it, the Selknam need a map too.

Sure thing, if you've already got the civ colours done could you pm those to me?
I can also do a map for the Selknam but I'll have to wait and see if more requests come through first. I try to do one per person unless it's a map update or if enough time has passed and no other requests have come through.

Sure thing, if you've already got the civ colours done could you pm those to me?
I can also do a map for the Selknam but I'll have to wait and see if more requests come through first. I try to do one per person unless it's a map update or if enough time has passed and no other requests have come through.

Can you use the yellow used for the Northern Tehuelche? I guess that's going to be the civ color.

Though there are geographical differences in the maps I can still vaguely make out roughly where everything would fall into place if the maps were to overlap. So I think I can work something out :thumbsup:

However I'm still not sure what the civ's actual borders are. Are all the coloured regions a loosely 'united' entity or is there just a specific coloured region you want me to portray?
If it's not too much trouble, could you maybe outline the borders on the map you wish for me to represent?

This is a colored version of the previous map.
The red one, 6 'territories':
Mtr, Mst, CBe, Cme, Csi and Psc.

If you could make it asian style it would be great. The clan is known as the Underhand.
Just giving information that could help with the design. :D

I have a total of 10 of these kind to ask, but I'll wait and ask on regular intervals. :)

EDIT:
A few images of the Scorpion Clan:
Spoiler :

Thank you very much for this. :) :)

Ragusa done!

It's only a tiny change, but I did two maps with Dubrovnik/Ragusa as the capital since I didn't know which one would be more appropriate.

I couldn't show the progression of territorial expansion since it just made things way too cluttered, but I hope the dates on the coat of arms at the bottom should hopefully be enough ;)

Top Bottom