[CiV Maps] Kerfuffle's Coffee and Cartography

And now I can sort of appropriately use the phrase underneath my name:

ahem*
THEY COMETH FROM THE SEA!!!

Beautiful as always.
A minor thing though. If I sent you a reference map, do you think you could add a city? It's the name of the ruin I'll be using as a capital.

EDIT: On second thought, just forget it :) Just tried to picture it in my head, and having just the one city shown on the map, will look weird I think.

It's perfect as it is :D

Great map! :)
Thanks! Still trying to get more consistency in my work, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it :D
-----------

Surprisingly got this done much more quickly than usual because I discovered the magic of layer styles.

I sold my soul to get the last three maps done... I need sleep... I need sleep badly... *drops dead*

Attachments

• The Tehuelche Peoples.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 73
I'm glad you like it! I also put the large res in the zip for whenever you need it for making the DoM screen :)

Could you do a map for a Kenya civ that I'm working on? I want to get a bit better with GIMP before I take on something like a map myself. If you could, that would be super helpful.

Could you do a map for a Kenya civ that I'm working on? I want to get a bit better with GIMP before I take on something like a map myself. If you could, that would be super helpful.

I'd be glad to help. Is there a particular time period you had in mind for the map, as well as a leader and the civ colours?

Civ colors are black on green, leader is Jomo Kenyatta. Time period would probably be right after independence from Britain, AFAIK, Kenya's borders have been stable since then.

Would you be able to to a map for Nigeria? The map's borders should be upon the declaration of a republic in 1963 and it'd be great if you could highlight the Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba areas as well :)

I can certainly fit a map of Nigeria in my schedule, but if Viregel's already got a map that just needs some refurbishing I wouldn't mind if he took up the request.
Also, PDN? I didn't even know that there was a file type like that :lol:

Took me a while, but here's your map Bane :)

As almost always, large res in the .zip below.

Attachments

• The Underhand (Scoprion Clan).zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
Could i request a Sparta map to add to the commission queue?

Top Bottom