Civ V Reference Charts thru patch 383 - NEW LINK

It's actually more difficult to use since the 1.4 update, adding the names alongside the pictures could work.

If you don't know the pictures by heart you have to scroll up and down to find out what the picture means. It's less user friendly IMO.

Otherwise great work and thanks again!

1.6 uploaded
Removed tech pics, and added some corrections

gave a shout out to Russian Civ5 Wiki

Awesome job gelat!! You're so fast with all these updated and improvements!

And I have to agree with mass09 that its now a lil harder to know all the pics..
mass09 said:
adding the names alongside the pictures could work.
:goodjob:

Really nice work, thank you!

The one improvement I would ask is to show the data for civs unique units and buildings. Just the icons don't tell me much.

I have another suggestion for the Units table:
to put there the icons from the game instead of images from civilopedia :) Ppl rather associate the icons rather than the images ;)

And one another, to put Civ's UU's right below the unit they replace, so you could easily compare them. Generally you could sort the units by their combat type (firstly by the Era, but then by the combat type).
This is only my opinion, but if you want to keep the alphabetical order, its OK.

FIXME:
page 4: Ballista - "Roman UU (replases ballista)" - should be "replaces catapult".
page 4: Both for Ballista and Catapult - there is twice "Limited visibility" in the notes column.

Looks great!

I noticed that the Terrace Farm entry is missing information about the bonus food from nearby mountains.

1.7 out - bug fixes, hi-res art and a section on unique units/buildings

I have a small request:
Could the tech tree itself be put in as well?
I know the technologies are in there, of course, but I'd also like to see the tech tree itself, to have an overview and to see how everything's related :)

Outstanding work. A few corrections for you:

1. The Great Lighthouse also provides a fee lighthouse in the city where it is built.
2. Someone should verify it, but I don't think the Hospital provides a food holdover any longer. it only gives +5 food.
3. The Great Wall provides a fee wall in the city where it is built.
4. Cristo Rendetor reduces policy costs by 10% not 25%
5. Big Ben also gives +4 gold

2. Someone should verify it, but I don't think the Hospital provides a food holdover any longer. it only gives +5 food.

Yes, that is correct. Hospital also requires Aqueduct in the city.

One more correction:
A sub's upgrade image is still in low resolution.

And another two things:
The German UA also gives reduced army upkeep (don't now exactly how much) and the Jaguar also has the woodsman promotion (no movement penalty in forests). Maybe the Mohawk too, but I'm not sure about that.
vexing uploaded an image of the tech tree here. I guess it might be useful ;).
(Unfortunately it's not complete, the new wonders are missing, but that's only a slight nag :) )

1.8 added on 5 Sep
Fixed Great Lighthouse, Big Ben, Hospital, Great Wall, Cristo Redentor, Jaguar and Bismark/Germany trait
Added Tech Tree

Howdie

Just a few quick points :

1. Oligharchy protion hasn't existed for a while now.
2. You missed some of the enhancements to different improvement types, by virtue of technology (camp I think was one, also check the great people improvements).
3. Seaport and Harbour affect Pears and Fish (not just whales).
4. You might want to include a PROMOTION TREE (similar in concept to the tech tree) to allow people to see how it all comes together. This is very usefull IMHO.
5. It might be adviseable to start each era (for wonders, buildings etc) on a new page so that each era (where possible) can be viewed without page flipping. Just a thought.

Hope this helps.

Gelat,
Thank you for the V 1.9 update!

Top Bottom