• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ V Reference Charts thru patch 383 - NEW LINK

2.0 17 September 2011
Minor fixes
Added City Management Tips (how to get food, gold, etc.)

Great work, gelat :)
----------------------------
I've got a request (but I can imagine it's too much hassle! :) ):
Is it possible to make a phone-friendly version?
For instance, most mobile browser can resize a webpage (like a forum ;) ) to the width of the screen to make it readable, with this PDF-version that's not the case (I've tried different mobile PDF-readers).
Is it possible to export it (maybe without images) to a html file with tables or something?

And two other ideas, but not that important:
* Is it possible to make things clickable?
For instance, when I'm looking at the units, and I see the Bowman, that the word Babylon is clickable and sends me to the Babylon-civ part. Or in the civ part, the UU's/UB's are clickable to link to their part, etc.
I can imagine it's too much work, but I thought I'd just put it out here.

* A different idea I had, about the UU's, is to have the UU's listed behind the units they replace.
For instance, if I look at the crossbowman, I can see that the Chu-Ko-Nu and Longbowman are their unique replacements.

Just putting out some brainstorm ideas, see what you do with them.

I wanted it to be a hyperlinkable document, but PDF does not support that (not without cumbersome field hacks). As for the UU, so you mean something like this:

Swordsman 40 hammers 4-5-2
*Legion 40 hammers 5-5-2
*Mohawk Warrior 40 hammers 7-3-2

so I ignore the sorting by name, and group UU's under the original?

I wanted it to be a hyperlinkable document, but PDF does not support that (not without cumbersome field hacks).
Ah, okay, PDF only allows you to have a hyperlinked index?
As for the UU, so you mean something like this:

Swordsman 40 hammers 4-5-2
*Legion 40 hammers 5-5-2
*Mohawk Warrior 40 hammers 7-3-2

so I ignore the sorting by name, and group UU's under the original?
Yeah, something like that.
For me it doesn't even have to be that elaborate, just naming the other UU's would be fine for me.

Eg. Swordsman, 40 hammers, 4-5-2, Unique versions: Legion, Mohawk Warrior

Or something like that.
Otherwise it might get too cramped and mess with the layout too much?

Amazing work, nicely done. The only tiny quibble I would have is to put a small caption next to each icon. Some of the icons are not familiar to me and I would have to figure what it represents.

Top Bottom