Civ4 in Singapore

knns all gone liao lar...fark spider man....

EDIT:
omg dad found one last one at challanger @_@; lol damn all hidden civfanatics arh!!!!

shunzhi said:
knns all gone liao lar...fark spider man....

EDIT:
omg dad found one last one at challanger @_@; lol damn all hidden civfanatics arh!!!!
Just... One.... More..... Turn......

For those of you in Singapore playing the game, I wonder if it has sucked your time as much as it has mine, I got the game on Mon night (7 Nov) and have played consecutive nights up to the early hours, from 2-4am each session. Of course at work I am a total zombie now, relying on caffeine to see me through the work day till I get home to Civ4 again...... When can I have my life back, lol......

Just finished a Noble game with a space win as the Malinese, had to compete for breathing room with Saladin and we skirmished with camel archers vs. knights, was.not.pretty...... Started a new game on Prince difficulty as the Egyptians, had a good land grab but in a tech-hole now, will be interesting to see how Hatty gets out of that situation.

Got mine at cyberactive on monday. Had pesterd the guy so much that he ask me to leave my number down when the stock arrived. He gave me a call at around 4:45pm and I rushed down and bought it. Cost $59.90 but if you are a member there is 5% discount.

winbros said:
Just... One.... More..... Turn......

For those of you in Singapore playing the game, I wonder if it has sucked your time as much as it has mine, I got the game on Mon night (7 Nov) and have played consecutive nights up to the early hours, from 2-4am each session. Of course at work I am a total zombie now, relying on caffeine to see me through the work day till I get home to Civ4 again...... When can I have my life back, lol......

Just finished a Noble game with a space win as the Malinese, had to compete for breathing room with Saladin and we skirmished with camel archers vs. knights, was.not.pretty...... Started a new game on Prince difficulty as the Egyptians, had a good land grab but in a tech-hole now, will be interesting to see how Hatty gets out of that situation.

since monday, i go to sleep @ dawn break... :mischief:

So, now that it's out, how about a LAN some time next week or weekend? Who's interested, and in what area?

(myself: Dover, NUS)

Thrar said:
So, now that it's out, how about a LAN some time next week or weekend? Who's interested, and in what area?

(myself: Dover, NUS)

wah, dun u need to study? my first paper is on 19th...

I haven't played a civ 4 multiplayer game before. I dunno if i will be playing on saturday. I dunno my gamespy ID too.

Top Bottom