CivIVor - second season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These teams have already been named (in post #215)...

Team ANZAC: Azzaman, Lord Parkin (for the sake of clarity, I'm going to use his CFC nick), Classical_Hero

Team Cranium: Whomp, Jericho, Beorn

Team C4: Shane, Robboo, IglooDude

With BCLG agreeing to go with Raisan Bran and me with Happy Alex that means if Javy and Darkness excepts Ryhmes's offer then by default Melifluouswould be with BCLG/RB and KillerCane with me and happy_alex.

Oh right :lol: Cool, so any ideas on when a machine might be availiable ID?

The original game apparently isn't going to end soon, but I'm crafting a deal to get my pitboss farm/celeron herd hosted elsewhere, and if/when that happens this'll be the first game to go up.

And speaking of which, I'm looking for 'guest pitboss administrators' so if anyone is interested in this game but is not playing in it (and wants to learn about pitboss administration) or ditto for the other CivIVor games or CDZ Grouphug, please let me know.

I still haven't bought Warlords. I suppose I should do that today.

Ok so I'll make a public offer to Darkness and Javy since the list is shortening. (randomly picked among the 2 per category left)

How does that sound?

Sounds good to me... :)

In terms of teams- whilst not having the same civ within the alliance i would put forward that on the whole map their can be more than one of the same civ.

e.g. if i wanted to be monty and so did whomp it should be allowed

Team ANZAC: Azzaman, Lord Parkin, Classical_Hero

Team Cranium: Whomp, Jericho, Beorn

Team C4: Shane, Robboo, IglooDude

Team Brawl: BCLG, Melifluous, Raisin

Team AlsoNeedsaName: Rhymes, Darkness, Javy

Team YetStillAnotherOneNeedingaName: KillerCane, Davo, Happy_Alex

If I have any incorrect, please holler.

In terms of teams- whilst not having the same civ within the alliance i would put forward that on the whole map their can be more than one of the same civ.

e.g. if i wanted to be monty and so did whomp it should be allowed
Yes, I agree.

Any estimate yet on when we might be starting?

I say that we all take the romans and do a all out team brawl!

If I have any incorrect, please holler.

Errrrrr..... team BOB is not a final choice mr. Im fast on editing .... for now we have other suggestions like team Canaduk :D

Just clarifying the map type so that we can start getting into civ/leader discussions in our different teams. We're going for a Huge / Pangaea / Low Sea Level (?) map, right? Any other special / unusual settings that we should be aware of?

Any estimate yet on when we might be starting?

About a week, assuming I can get that kind of turnaround for a custom map, and we have a referee volunteer.

Also: Fractal or Lakes, and Always-War or No tech trading (between the teams)? Neither had a convincing majority and some missing votes.

Lakes
Always war meaning no tech trading military alliances, communcation or really anything outside of your teammates.

I'm strongly in favour of Fractal (or Pangaea). Always War is a bit unnecessary and limits team interaction, so should be turned off. I'm of the same opinion regarding tech trading between teams, although I don't mind so much about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom