Closest capital from other capital...ever(video)

Tabarnak

Cut your lousy hairs!
Tested new and smoother vids from a new software. I recently catched a weird start and done my very first youtube vid from that software. Results are pretty nice i guess.

But the game itself is prettty weird :) Unfortunately, it has been aborded a bit later because of many things(read vid descriptions for details).

Link to video.

Haha nice.

Just curious though, what happens if someone captures/kills you starting settler?

Just curious though, what happens if someone captures/kills you starting settler?

You can survive with your initial warrior if complete kill is enabled. Otherwise you lose. But you know what? You gonna lose too if complete kill is enabled :lol:

u made multiple big mistakes allready early game:

1. not dowing and Shooting his Scouts right away, u should have isolated him and stop him Scout and steal your huts - with some clever (fast)moving u could have proly killed some (uu kills Scout in 2 strikes) and anoyed him and possibly make him quit or do suicide attack

2. +4 faith is superobvious choise if ist not banned - Religion in turn 18 into holy warriors = gg and 2 caps for you

3. (minor) tech path - wtf pot with urulu and no granny res?
Need hb into archery into wheal into cbow - maybe bronze aswell with so many hills

u made multiple big mistakes allready early game:

1. not dowing and Shooting his Scouts right away, u should have isolated him and stop him Scout and steal your huts - with some clever (fast)moving u could have proly killed some (uu kills Scout in 2 strikes) and anoyed him and possibly make him quit or do suicide attack

2. +4 faith is superobvious choise if ist not banned - Religion in turn 18 into holy warriors = gg and 2 caps for you

3. (minor) tech path - wtf pot with urulu and no granny res?
Need hb into archery into wheal into cbow - maybe bronze aswell with so many hills

Thanks for your thoughts.

1. True. But i wanted to scout a bit more asap with the UU and bully some more cs(which happened). It was only a hut after all, the cs bullying was much more important at that point.

2. I didn't think in advance about that. Suddenly, i had to choose. +30 HP heal was sounding interesting, knowing that i was waiting for him. I didn't need any of these after all.

3. Strange, there was a banana and since that i had to grow anyway before archers i still think that it was the best opening possible. More UUs would have been too costly. CBs were the best.

Top Bottom