Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

snagging the majority of the game's Ancient/Classical wonders and just rolling with the benefits they provide for the rest of the game.

Anyone else thinking that this is a completely inappropriate playstyle for South Africa? :confused: Wonder focus? I don't get it.

I was taking the mickey out of ZH taking the mickey out of my ideas. SA doesn't have a wonder focus. Not to my knowledge, anyway.

Oh, derp, reading it on its own again makes that really obvious, I just got caught up in everyone else praising that direction. Now I feel dumb :lol:

That's.. that's not funny...
(Also, i just realized there's a country called south Africa, and a country called the central African republic...:lol:)

That's.. that's not funny...
(Also, i just realized there's a country called south Africa, and a country called the central African republic...:lol:)

Geez you guys don't miss any opportunities to be rude to eachother eh... :lol:

Don't be a douche Natan, I thought it was pretty funny. Brits have a natural tendency towards self-deprecating humour though.

South Africa, and we've gone over this before has the following playstyle:

- You can build Courthouses in any non-puppet
- Internal trade routes to a city with a Courthouse gives you a delegate to the world Congress
- Trade Routes to City-States give you Tourism
- Early Hotel replacement gives you unique strategic resources based on city location (desert/grassland/plains) and yield Tourism and Gold after flight.
- Musketman replacement can build Roads, but will also fight extremely well next to or in CS Territory. Killing enemies next to or in CS Territory with this unit gives you extra influence.

CL territory.... well, good reason to not use P&P\ExCE.... its very hard, though...
@Urdnot_Scott: I wasn't talking to Scapegrace, but to you. Being Dumb isn't funny.... well, apparently, it is:)mischief:), but that's not the point here!
Also, what's a Douche? Its like Dutch? I'm not Dutch....

Someone really needs to create some sort of open source plugin that allows translation from Natan into English.

Also, what's a Douche? Its like Dutch? I'm not Dutch....

As a partial Dutchman I can reliably tell you that the two are in some ways related.

I always got confused because half of my family lives in the Netherlands and I'd go there in the summers, and I knew that it was the word for shower before I'd ever heard people calling them that, and it was like, what

Someone really needs to create some sort of open source plugin that allows translation from Natan into English.

As a partial Dutchman I can reliably tell you that the two are in some ways related.

@TPangolian: plugin? Is that like pangolian? We already have one....
@Neirai: oh.... well, i was right then.

@TPangolian: plugin? Is that like pangolian? We already have one....
@Neirai: oh.... well, i was right then.

We need an intervention to stop Natan.
#StopNatan

#Notfunny #Justcolonialthings #GreekCS #Firebugleague

Okay, what now?if you talk about the "misunderstandings" fine then....
(Only if you people stop using words i not understand...)

Please.
stop.
:(

This, please. I've already asked people to stop spamming in JFD's topic, the same applies to all of the forum. There's an off-topic forum for this sort of conversation, please keep discussion here relating to the CL project and discussions in other topics related to their respective projects.

Okay, I think I can do a decent translator job of Natan-English: Natan believes the modding scene is like Earth in 1984. So, imagine that he understood that as what essentially translates as Musketman being stronger while using Colonialist Legacies Civs, dealing more damage against JFD's Civs.

In other words, Natan probably has a case of Paranoia.

And at this rate this'll be like Talking Heads' "Road to Nowhere".

Okay, I think I can do a decent translator job of Natan-English: Natan believes the modding scene is like Earth in 1984. So, imagine that he understood that as what essentially translates as Musketman being stronger while using Colonialist Legacies Civs, dealing more damage against JFD's Civs.

In other words, Natan probably has a case of Paranoia.

And at this rate this'll be like Talking Heads' "Road to Nowhere".

I'm not paranoid! I'm Israeli. That's different.

@TPangolian: are you sure that the SA design isn't a bit... OP? It looks like Venice+Australia, without the "found puppet cities" part....

I didn't outline any of the specifics at all, so for you to deem it OP seems at least somewhat unwarranted. The specifics can be found in this very thread and you can use the search function to find it.

Top Bottom