In this game, here is the play order:

French John
Spanish Javier (Yaro)
Swedish Steve
English Henrik
Dutch Stian (SAS)
(Independents) AI
(Hapsburgs) AI

I will start the game, and will probably do it before Christmas.

French Boucanniers descend on a Native encampment in Cuba and plunder and kill indiscriminately! However, much of their booty is soon lost in the gambling dens of Tortuga, and finds its way back inevitably into the ever-outstretched hands of the hard-working French Tax Collectorate...:D

Jhon, I believe that you have posted the wrong file ;)

John

How many times do I have to tell you not to play intoxicated.
(I know its hard for you during the Holidays John :) )

Yep it looks like a Swedish file and you are the French my friend. :)

:lol:

Famous Quotes of The World

"A weekened without alcohol - why should I do something like that?" - John Ellis :p

Spanish new "Valido" (Prime Minister), Yaroslav has rising to power after the downfall of the former valido, the Count-Duke of Olivares. Yaroslav has launched an impressive fleet-building and economical-rebuilding program.

Originally posted by yaroslav
:lol:

Famous Quotes of The World

"A weekened without alcohol - why should I do something like that?" - John Ellis :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Correct me if Im wrong but I do believe this is an actual quote! :)

I wont get to this for about 24 to 48 hours

You're lucky enough because the search function on this forum appears to be disabled every single time I've tried to use it... :p

Go to Game four for the save :)

Edit: Henrik played off the correct save. I accidently posted it in the other thread but here are the comments from the Swedish Turn.

"Swedens Turn: Not a lot to report.

Setting up to build a colony at the north end of Chesapeake Bay."

The power behind the throne of England is now the relatively unkown Henry of Lohmanderry, though little is known about his goals there's rumours of cooperation with the continental powers, war with Scotland and increased spending on the colonies in the new world...

Holland is establishing a colony in West Africa to ease the transfer of slaves to the new world.

Dutch foreign policy is one of strict neutrality. We wish to maintain positive relations with our european neighbours, and foreign diplomats are welcome for talks.

With the positive economic situation, foreign nations is invited to borrow cash in exchange for a moderate long term downpayment.

France acknowledges Dutch Banking expertise. However, before it comes to taking foreign loans, King Louis XIII will no doubt sell everything but the family plate - and maybe even that! :D

Independents go to war with the Hapsburgs and the English. I guess they always wanted to, sorry for accusing you in Game #5, Steve...

Raiding party dispersed after an epic fight outside St. Sauveur. This enabled our trappers in the area to do their work undisturbed.

France wishes to notify Holland that she intends to found a slaving "factory" on square 320,126, currently occupied by Dutch Slaves. We request the Dutch move their workers as soon as possible.

Pirates carry off Slaves from the Island of Cuba.

The spanish valido, Yaroslav, thanks the Dutch for their offer. We hope to establish a constructive, open diplomacy with the new republic. Will the Netherlands sing a peace teatry with Spain?

In other news, the Pirates are plaging both the Mediterranean Sea and the Caribbean Sea. Although more than five native ships have been sunk, the valido fears that San Agustin, San Juan (North America's one) and La Habana are in danger.

Some slaves were captured in the Caribbean sea.

Philip IV is concerned about the rebellious Portugase kingdom and has asked Yaroslav to design an invasion plan to retake this powerful kingdom.

Colony attempt at the head of Chesapeake Bay was thwarted by and Indian Brave :mad:

Lining up units in Europe for action against the Independants if diplomacy goes sour. ;)

Henrik is next :)

Originally posted by Patient English

France wishes to notify Holland that she intends to found a slaving "factory" on square 320,126, currently occupied by Dutch Slaves. We request the Dutch move their workers as soon as possible.

This is the location we planned to found our African colony. It would cause serious delays if the colonists have to move. Cannot we come to an agreement that enables the colony to be built? Perhaps a financial compensation to smooth things over? ;)

Very well. For a payment of 200 gold, France will cede this site (and the radius surrounding it) to Holland. Should the site be later abandoned by Holland, France retains the right to settle there in future. Deal?

Originally posted by Patient English
Very well. For a payment of 200 gold, France will cede this site (and the radius surrounding it) to Holland. Should the site be later abandoned by Holland, France retains the right to settle there in future. Deal?

You have a deal :)

Top Bottom