Colonies 4.2 Game #2

The new royal chancelor Henri Lomandier has begun a series of reforms to turn French economy around. While it is not expected that a profit be made untill trade goods starts arriving in greater numbers from the new world, the economic decay has atleast been reduced to a slower pace...

A project of upgrading the national border fortifications is also being planned...

Central and South America are hereby claimed as Spanish Territory. Settlement of those areas by other powers will be considered an act of war.

In our benevolence we will consider the Carribean Islands free territory to settle and we will not interfere in any existing settlements in Central and South America.

King Juanof the Spanish Empire.

Fort Kristina constructed on the peninsular that is home to many of the Indians of the Delaware tribe. This will provide a secure base for our first colony in the New World to flourish upon.

Our forces in Europe await the next Haspburg attack with confidence...

The Scottish King is rumored to be preparing for war against it's England. The relations between out neighbour in the north have allways been troubled, and the garrison in York have been strenghtened considerably.

English settlements have finally produces goods for the home marked. A shipment of furs is heading for home. :)

The recently appointed representative of the States General, van Yaroslav, has declared neutrality over the European wars, but the war could be upon the Netherlands, as the Hamburg princep is rumored to be ready for a war of expansion in the NorthEast of our little country.

van Yaroslav has also declared that his state will build two colonies in African soil for capturing slave purpourse. He also ask Spain to allow a colony on main America (98,122) if possible.

Trade with the Nieuw Amsterdam colony is rising lately.

First turn completed! Happy Holidays for you all :D

van Yaro

I will of course look at your request and give you the most favorable response, hopefully, since I like you so much.

(ie let me look at he save once more and Ill let you know, I want settlement in SA and CA to be by exception not the rule but I do not intend to stop it competely :) )

How about closer to Trinidad? Such as near 111, 129 (the Spice) or closer such as 121, 131?

Im going to try and stay farther west in SA.

Is that a deal? :)

Ok, we'll settle closer to Trinidad (probably near 111,129). The Netherlands will pay back with either one slave or the Mercantilism secret (whenever we discover it), as you prefer.

Originally posted by yaroslav
Ok, we'll settle closer to Trinidad (probably near 111,129). The Netherlands will pay back with either one slave or the Mercantilism secret (whenever we discover it), as you prefer.

A very generous deal. I encourage you to take something near the spice square. :)

Pirates sell some caribian slaves to the French colonies...

Brand new fortification system completed in Narbonne.

Peace made with the Hapsburg Empire, and the fighting in Germany abates. Who knows how long it will last, so our Sappers are busy constructing Field Fortifications to assist our armies.

Beaver Furs gathered in Delaware.

van Yaroslav produly announced the capture of two groups of slaves in the Caribbean sea and the shipment of the first trade unit from the American colonies to Europe.

The Netherlands also announced that a african colony is gonna be built in (316,136), so we kindly ask the English unit to leave the area.

Seige of bern underway.
Another new fortification complex completed. This time on the south-western spanish border.

City of Puerto Cabello founded west of Caracus

City of Rio Grande settled at the mouth of the (of course) Rio Grande in the Newly Named Spanish Province of Texas (Tejas)

Sooner or later the dam pirates are gonna get one of my towns, dam bastards............. :)

Johns up :)

Top Bottom