Colonies 4.2 Game #2

Originally posted by yaroslav
The Netherlands also announced that a african colony is gonna be built in (316,136), so we kindly ask the English unit to leave the area.

In a show of good will we will leave the area, even though it is in our main area for aquiring slaves. England will found a colony further north to ease the transfer. Somewhere near 323,123 if it is acceptable to France.

The people of the Dutch Republic thanks the English act.

van Yaroslav proudly announced the capture of more slaves in the Caribbean sea and the new slaves factory in Africa. Our last scientific expedition has discover some interesting plants in America. These plants make the man behaviour in strange ways...

The town hall of Amsterdam has passed a law to allow the use of such plants in the city.

Henrik to move.

Attacks against natives in Ireland. It seems likely that England have to take steps to stop the rebels.

Financial crisis in England. Goods from the new world better arrive soon or i will go bankrupt :eek:

Please delete this post - it was in the wrong thread!

van Yaroslav, after passing strange laws called everything-is-allowed-here, did proudly announced that the Calvinist Evangelism could fin his sure refugee at The Netherlands. This example of tolerancy has amazed the world, and people feel they not need the cathredals longer...

Feeling jealous about such a wonder of the world, the evil independents princes of Cologne and Hamburg declared war upon the Free Brave Dutch country.

We ask all the other nations to help us crushing these germans who dare to attack The Netherlands.

In the atlanic seas, slaves are being moved from South America to North America, while tobacco is comming to the Old World.

Our nice player Henrik is next.

France would like to ask of England that they change their official attitude towards us, we currently have avoid all contact with the English as otherwise Ambasador Incompetentus will cancel our current deals :(
As this happaned right away in my turn when I moved a hunter towards an english colony I took the liberty of reloading, if this is perceived to be wrong I'll replay and contact the english, however doing so will change the possition of loads of units, and as I recall from previous games it can seriously mess with trans atlantic voyages. (I still remember a singleplayer game as Sweden where Holland canceled our alliance and I got all my ships that where halfway across the atlantic moved back to Gothenburg in an instant :o)

In other news a Pirate vessel was sunk in the atlantic and Berne has now been fortified.

The spanish settlement of San Augustin in Florida can now no longer be considered to be under the controll of the Spanish crown, instead it's believed it has become a law-less pirate haven... (lost to native pirates)

Yes, play on :)

Top Bottom