Colonies 4.2 Game #2

no problem Javier. As you said this is a BETA, and the way your program looks like it will turn out i'm ready to forgive anything at this point :)

Fighting between Natives and English forces near Boston

P&P

The Hamburg princeps declared again war against The Netherlands. van Yaroslav is believe to have raged about that german custom of invading the Netherlands time over time.

In other news, more natives were captured in the Caribbean Sea, while the colony in Spanish South America was not build because the 255 cities limit have been reached...

Henrik is up to play.

PS: Jhon: I did use one comodittie to add the Wonder Project, that is why it was so cheap for the Dutch people to build that.

And I forget to say: thank you, Stian, for your kind words. Except the release in 5 days or so :D

Hear, hear, SAS. Javier has done an excellent job on CivDip, and it just keeps getting better. We agreed to play the Beta, bugs and all.

(After all, you all put up with the bugs in Colonies IV when you were playtesting!) :goodjob:

Originally posted by Patient English
Hear, hear, SAS. Javier has done an excellent job on CivDip, and it just keeps getting better. We agreed to play the Beta, bugs and all.

(After all, you all put up with the bugs in Colonies IV when you were playtesting!) :goodjob:

Ditto! Im sure most of the bugs are gone by now.

As we use it regularly hopefully we can find the rest and get a great product that will prevent the frustration levels rising with General AI!!!!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

Thanks yaro! :D

henrik you are still up ;)

Henrik
No big hurry on this one. John plays before Javier so we got three weeks to catch this one up +/_

BUMP.

Henrik is up to play.

Top Bottom