Comings, Goings, and New Arrivals VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just vote: Verarde for good measure.

vote: Verarde

In an attempt to curb my growing internet addiction, I've decided to leave CivFanatics for the week - to see if I can. I won't see you until Friday, hopefully.

Welp, I'm going to be gone for around 2 days.

On Iowa!

Hello, I'm the WindFish and I'm a long time lurker first time poster. Yes I love Legend of Zelda in case you were wondering.

I wasn't! But welcome anyway. :)

Well, people. I'm off for a bit. Having run out of anything I consider worth saying.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with me, and apologies to anyone I have inadvertently offended in any way.

This is a tremendous community full of interesting and intelligent people.

All the very best to everyone.

Corn on the cob is definitely from heaven. Thanks!

Hello everyone, I joined a few days ago. Just thought I'd post here and introduce myself. I would really like to have a GDR conversation with Perfection if he is around.:lol::lol:

Hello everyone, I joined a few days ago. Just thought I'd post here and introduce myself. I would really like to have a GDR conversation with Perfection if he is around.:lol::lol:

He sadly doesn't post around here too often. There is a place where he can be found more easily though.

Hey hi, and welcome! Feel Free to PM me at any time! Also I'm often available here:

http://fiftychat.com/mibbit.html

Love,
Perfs

My five-day hiatus turned into an eight-day hiatus. And I'm thinking about extending it, because staying away from all those junky political threads has done nothing but good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom