Common Errors and/or Crashes Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some problems with mastery victory; sometime it displays the spaceship launched even if it's not
if you need, I can attach a savegame

Do you have "Mastery Victory" set? It has all victory types. But I believe you cannot win by accomplishing any of them, they only add to your overall score at the end of the game.

Launching a spaceship gives you 100 points in the Mastery Victory. The trigger is set off sometimes before the spaceship is sent, for no apparent reason.

Those esp values are caused by patrician civic (which gives those values from Market buildings for some reason). I switched it to another civic before end of turn (no anarchy because of golden age) but that didn't remove ctd...

Those esp values are caused by patrician civic (which gives those values from Market buildings for some reason). I switched it to another civic before end of turn (no anarchy because of golden age) but that didn't remove ctd...
Found the bug with the civic. It reads from the XML into a too short array by using a wrong function so depending on what happens to be in the memory after the array is used as the espionage value.
Fix pushed to SVN.

How about a Patch for the SVN impaired crowd? Please! With Sugar on top! :D

JosEPh :)

For some reason, whenever I'm at war with someone or someone becomes a vassal to someone else, the scoreboard displays that they have only 1 city, when they obviously do not...

For some reason, whenever I'm at war with someone or someone becomes a vassal to someone else, the scoreboard displays that they have only 1 city, when they obviously do not...

When at war the score board changes the number of cities to the number of cities you know or 1 if you have not explored their lands yet.

Got a problem running this mod.

I can hear the intro music and see the back splash but cannot see any text.

Any ideas what this could be?

Got a problem running this mod.

I can hear the intro music and see the back splash but cannot see any text.

Any ideas what this could be?

Did you by chance change anything in the name or put it in a different folder than the mods folder?

Did you by chance change anything in the name or put it in a different folder than the mods folder?

Here's exactly what I did,

>Unzipped the file into my BTS mods folder.
>Load the mod from the menu
>Mod appears to load....wait a minute,loading too fast....and the menu is Vanilla BTS but what's this again? It says Caveman2Cosmos on the right top corner of the screen. This can't be correct since all the options are vanilla BTS???

>Exit
>Take out the Caveman2Cosmos folder Out of Caveman2Cosmos folder and place it into mods
>Run BTS, load mod, C2C loading longer this time...this is good......
>Mod loads but with mentioned disappointing results.

The outcome? I'm stumped! Halp!

Just installed a new Vid card today, MSI Radeon 6450 with 2GB DDR3. After 2 turns hit Alt-Tab to check a D/L and as soon as I tried to go back to BtS CTD. Before I installed the new card my ATI Radeon 4650 with 512MB DDR2 was struggling with High settings. Mod was CTD'ing every 4-6 turns if I didn't save regularly. So I've been saving every 2 turns. This was getting tedious. And Autosave was not showing up.

New Terrain looks better with the new card. Will need to start a new game to see if the early CTDs are still there.

Just installed a new Vid card today, MSI Radeon 6450 with 2GB DDR3. After 2 turns hit Alt-Tab to check a D/L and as soon as I tried to go back to BtS CTD. Before I installed the new card my ATI Radeon 4650 with 512MB DDR2 was struggling with High settings. Mod was CTD'ing every 4-6 turns if I didn't save regularly. So I've been saving every 2 turns. This was getting tedious. And Autosave was not showing up.

New Terrain looks better with the new card. Will need to start a new game to see if the early CTDs are still there.

Here are some results of your NEW card playing Aliens vs Predator: for only $5.00 more you could have gotten the HD 5570. Or the HD 6790 for:
US price MSRP $149 (ex tax)

Me again.... anyone have a problem similar like mine? what's causing it? Can't get it running correctly no matter how I set options up.

Me again.... anyone have a problem similar like mine? what's causing it? Can't get it running correctly no matter how I set options up.
Have you tried clearing the cache? (It might have bad values after your initial run)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom