Concours Eurovision?

Chukchi Husky said:
The judges didn't let them, even though they won the vote in Finland.
A*$ holes :mad:
They would have won.
I would have voted for them. :)

Nightwish said they're not the kind of band to play on Eurovision. It would be like Porcupine Tree appearing on Eurovison for Britain.

I hate to say it (Well actually I don't) but Israel and Turkey aren't really in Europe.

If Samantha Fox isn't in the competition, it's a sham. She is clearly the most beautiful woman in all of Europe.

Ahh, but the Finnish entrant this year, has to be the best looking bloke there
:rotfl:

I give you Lordi

No, like Ville Valo, the lead singer of HIM

Chukchi Husky said:
Who's Samantha Fox?

*Gasp* Why, only the loveliest, greatest singer the UK has ever produced! It was a tragic blow when she "went to the other side" and hooked up with that other lady. I'll never get to marry her now. :cry:

Well, not to keep you uninformed (and since I couldn't avoid seeing the semifinals yesterday, having a young child 9 years old), the first impressions are:

1. All males here in Greece protest against the racist, unfair, and blind voting that left out the only good reason to watch the finals: Estonia

0515Sandra.jpg

2. Finland wasn't bad.

3. Bosnia was great. I love the composer Yoksimovic (these were the only two songs I listened also the music).

4. Sweden was acceptable. It would be much more acceptable 20 years ago.

5. I noticed in the trailers Norway is interesting.

Mathilda said:
Ahh, but the Finnish entrant this year, has to be the best looking bloke there
:rotfl:

I thought the.... er.... girl.... monster...... alien.... thing.... at the keyboards was even better. I literally lolled watching her.

Well, next step would be letting a band like Gorgoroth in :crazyeye: :lol: I think it was (late) Dead of Mayhem who used to keep a rotting raven in a plastic bag and take a sniff before each performance to "inhale the scent of death" (somewhere in Wikipedia I read that). I think that's about what people actually expect to see in the Eurovision contest :mischief:

atreas said:
1. All males here in Greece protest against the racist, unfair, and blind voting that left out the only good reason to watch the finals: Estonia
I was amazed that they didn't go through, they were the best looking chicks in the entire contest! (of those I saw anyway... ;) )

The Netherlands embarrassed itself again with an utterly boring song, sung by 3 utterly boring chicks in an utterly boring act. Why do we keep on doing this to ourselves? :ack:

Top Bottom