Conversations: Who's here, Who's not.

Domen is in a home?

Kyriakos took #1 in postcount from Perfection, I sort-of graduated, Valka has been experimenting with pizza flavours, Vincour became Synsensa, Trump became President, fiftychat still exists, you're not a third/neutral/catchall/joke option in votes as often as you used to (I've always preferred the more piquant flavour of radioactive monkeys, myself) and also probably important stuff that others will tell you about happened.

I moved to Chicago and got a Master’s degree

Oh yeah, isn't downtown from Chicago?

and also probably important stuff that others will tell you about happened.
There are some writing threads going on in A&E.

Oh, and it looks like I may hit 20,000 posts tonight or tomorrow.

chug chug chug chug
post post post post!

Well dang, now downtown's back! Soon it will be like old times; with Domination, Merkinball, Formaldehyde, and MobBoss all returning, to, err..... grace us with their presence.

How are the wife and kiddies, Downtown?
Pretty good! we had kiddo #2 a few months ago and are settled into that life as one could possibly be. Pretty impressive how little sleep you actually need once you have to get five times in the middle of the night. Being a dad is awesome though.

I moved to Chicago and got a Master’s degree
That's great. You should hit me up, I'll buy you a drink.

I'm teaching now!...not in Metairie, though.

How's the media gig?
Awesome! What are you teaching?

The gig is great too. I got promoted so I don't do much writing myself anymore (I wrote a book last year and now probably only do 1-2 articles a month), but it's interesting and fun work, even if this is probably the worst time to be an American working in the media.

Awesome! What are you teaching?

The gig is great too. I got promoted so I don't do much writing myself anymore (I wrote a book last year and now probably only do 1-2 articles a month), but it's interesting and fun work, even if this is probably the worst time to be an American working in the media.
I am teaching high school English and it is indeed awesome. Did not know that you'd become a Published Author, which is amazing. Ima get a copy and put it right next to Basketball and Other Things in the classroom, because I have the luxury of being a memelord. :D

Yeah, I can't say I envy anybody who's got to do digital media strategy these days. But it's nice that there are a few decent perks. Your coworkers seem pretty cool. You've got some funny humans, you've got some smart humans, you've got people who are both, and you've got the Bloomin' Onion doofus.

Look up.

I am going too the pub to see who is there and read the paper.

Damn where is my wallet.[pissed]

A bit wet getting too pub.

Only person there, who I talk too, was twit who always talks about how he mounted the special weapons on the Jaguars in West Germany, but

don't tell anyone.

So read the paper and watched the rain.

K's back!

Top Bottom