Current Civ and Leader Abilities Elimination Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabia = 12
Australia = 11 + 1 = 12 (Deserve to be in the top 5 and everyone keeps downvoting them for non-relevant reasons)
Aztec = 14
Germany 19
Russia = 13 - 3 = 10 (I haven't downvoted them yet, but I think this is about right, the others are just better)
Sumeria = 9

Arabia = 12
Australia = 13 (12+1) Very strong Abilities.
Aztec = 14
Germany = 20
Russia = 10
Sumeria = 3 (6-3) getting hard to choose now but good place for Gili to go out.

Arabia = 12
Australia = 13
Aztec = 14-3 = 11 Hard to choose as I like playing all these civs, but I tend to do better w/ Sumeria vs. Aztec
Germany = 20
Russia = 10+1 = 11 My all time fave. Extra land, cheap lavra, extra culture & science. The last one doesn't get talked about much but it's sweet on Deity where I am super behind and can easily get 3 sci/cul per route
Sumeria = 3

Arabia = 12
Australia = 13 - 3 = 10 Just don't think it should be in top 5.
Aztec = 11
Germany = 20
Russia = 11
Sumeria = 3 + 1 = 4 I think this is the best after Rome. Kimiimaro, my games seem to have a lot of barb villages. Seems as if sometimes I'll kill one and as soon as I walk away another pops up.

Arabia = 13 (12+1) The most fun of all civs to play for me (maybe save Norway). And strong, too. Definitely top 3 material.
Australia = 10
Aztec = 11
Germany = 20
Russia = 11
Sumeria = 1 (4-1) I will never understand how this could be seen better than Scythia. This is the one trick pony, not Scythia whose healing/+against wounded units last the whole game for all kinds of units and is the single most OP ability in the game.

Arabia = 12
Australia = 10 + 1 = 11 very powerful not the best but top 5 worthy.
Aztec = 14
Germany 19
Russia = 11
Sumeria = 1 - 3 = -2 ELIMINATED - only one of the last 6 i haven't played.

Corrected wrong scores from Lee Williams' post.

Arabia = 13
Australia = 11
Aztec = 11-3=8 - Weakest of remaining.
Germany 20+1 =21- The :trophy: :)
Russia = 11

Arabia = 10 (13-3) - early universities are fun and all, but usually I don't lack science. late religion - if I'm that late without a prophet I'd do without. Religious building - requires a holy site. Mameluk - an improvement of an already strong unit.
Australia = 11
Aztec = 9 =(8+1) - Fun ability I hope will get them 2nd or 3rd place, Germany will win without my help
Germany 21
Russia = 11

Too bad the civs I cared about are already gone.

Arabia = 10
Australia = 12 (11 + 1)
Aztec = 9
Germany 21
Russia = 8 (11 - 3)

Australia is great, their bonuses work well together to give them a very powerful but different feeling game... and that 100% production bonus is nothing to laugh at. All of the remaining Civs are quite strong, but my games with Russia have never gone as well as they seem like they would on paper.

Arabia = 10+1 = 11 - Love the automatic GP and the heal on their UU is fantastic
Australia = 12
Aztec = 9
Germany 21-3 = 18 - They are strong, for sure, but I dont think they should run away with the win.
Russia = 8

Arabia = 11
Australia = 12
Aztec = 10 (9+1) Worker stealing is kind of an extra game in the game, and workers are important in the early game. It also encourages an aggressive playing style, which fits me well.
Germany 18
Russia = 5 (8-3). I hate religion so not alot of use for Lavras. Also, getting bonus when you are behind in science feels kind of bad. And lastly Kossack icon looks like a condom.

Arabia = 11
Australia = 12
Aztec = 10+1=11 I find spending builders to complete districts fun. And the leader ability makes you want to grab all the luxuries!
Germany 18
Russia = (5-3)=2 Shoshone land grab is nice, but I dislike settling cities in tundra, and the Leader ability is only useful for when you are falling behind in tech and culture.

Arabia = 11
Australia = 12
Aztec = 12 (11+1) They started the trend of overpowered Civ VI DLC.
Germany 18
Russia = 0 (2-3) Great Civ but the starting bias in the crappy Tundra is the eliminator here. Nit picking? Maybe. But we're at that point now.

Arabia = 11 - 3 = 8 (As much as I like Arabia this seems about right for them. Great abilities but just slightly weaker than the top 3)
Australia = 12
Aztec = 12 + 1 = 13 (I honestly don't understand how they have any downvotes except maybe for being overpowered)
Germany 18

Arabia = 5 (8-3) I Agree with above poster.
Australia = 13 (12+1) AI always declares war on me, so their DoW ability is great.
Aztec = 13
Germany 18

Arabia = 2 ( 5 - 3) = The Free GP comes to late for it to be a true top 3 contender
Australia = 14 (13+1) = The 100% production can be a lifesaver when you end up next to a warmonger civ, and you can even farm it by taking one of their citys so they hate you and keep declaring war throughout the whole game.
Aztec = 13
Germany 18

Arabia Eliminated (2 - 3) A guaranteed religion is a potent ability, but weaker than the production boosts of Germany, Australia and the Aztec.
Australia = 15 (14 + 1) The outback station is the strongest unique improvement in the game, and depending on the map potentially a stronger production boost than Germany.
Aztec = 13
Germany 18

Australia =12 (15-3) Their housing bonus is only good if you are on a coast, while Germany and Aztec are always great
Aztec = 14 (13+1) Building districts with builders is nice, especially paired with the UU
Germany = 18

Australia =12+1 = 13 Australia almost always starts on coast and the housing bonus is amazing, among their other bonuses
Aztec = 14-3 = 11 Like jaguars but they become obselete too quickly so I'm lucky if I get to capture a few builders
Germany = 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom