Deathmatch: the Bears' enclave

Please post some screen shots for the benefit of the Lurkers ... and thanks for continuing to play this game.

It appeared to be pretty small. We are in the process of hitting the first stack. In the age of bombers I'm not sure either team has the capability to make the island work. If they keep a lot of troops there I'm already finding holes on both fronts that could be a problem for them.

My main concern was about elite units and using baits for scouts ... from the battle logs, they have an eCav out there so I'll refrain from using baits.

OK here's a view of battle island from Beorn's view.

and my view

I'm rushing a transport next turn and will have a settler ready at the same time. I plan to land the settler with some infantry so General W will need to deal with 2 fronts on the island. I also have some transports that will be working their way towards Der Wall since they are lightly defended behind their lines there. Beorn and I each have empty armies ready to load tanks. We'll may finish mass production next turn depending on whether they've got it yet.

Top Bottom