Do you like Germany

Do you like GERMANY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Natürlich!
Deutsch ist schön, Deutschland ist schön, Deutsche Frauen sind schön, und Deutsches Bier ist verdammt gut.
In three and a half weeks I will be making my third visit there. In around two years I hope to start studying at some German university (haven't quite started looking around to decide which one yet.) For all I know I may end up living there for most of my life. :)

Till said:
What place are you going to visit, Blas? :)
Oh, and i love Germany.
Freiburg (less than a week), Leipzig (about two weeks), and Berlin (just a day or two, but for my second time there).

Blasphemous said:
Natürlich!
Deutsch ist schön, Deutschland ist schön, Deutsche Frauen sind schön, und Deutsches Bier ist verdammt gut.
In three and a half weeks I will be making my third visit there. In around two years I hope to start studying at some German university (haven't quite started looking around to decide which one yet.) For all I know I may end up living there for most of my life. :)

Same here. I wish I could live there, I miss Germany a lot, and In three months I will be there for the World Cup on a two-week visit. I wish I could stay longer.

Blasphemous said:
Freiburg (less than a week), Leipzig (about two weeks), and Berlin (just a day or two, but for my second time there).
Two weeks in Leipzig? Make sure to tell us about your experience afterwards! :lol:

Yes, I like Germany for its rock (especially Rammstein) and language.

Chukchi Husky said:
I like krautrock.
Make sure that you check out Amon Düül 2 if you haven't already. Should be right up your alley. :thumbsup:

Yes, I like Germany.

Mein Vader ist Deutsch! So of course I like Germany having the blood of das Vaterland in my veins.

I have some stereotypical German qualities about me, generally the ones about being "rigid" and organised. My British wife finds it very amusing.

I am also very German in appearance. People don't even bother to ask my background just looking at me.

Mind you, I don't have a very good relationship with my father, but my Oma is the most wonderful human being in the world.

Still like them even though they failed to take over the world twice. :lol:

CIVPhilzilla said:
Still like them even though they failed to take over the world twice. :lol:

Come on everyone makes mistakes :D

I bet everyone here tried to take over the world at a point in his life at least once. ;)

carlosMM said:
Vat? Aur langwage iz funny? zis is not funny at all! :mad:

j/k

:D

I learned German at the elementary school for few years, and despite that my performance was extremely bad (I simply couldn't learn the grammar :mischief: ), I enjoyed it. You would be surprised how many words have we in common.

Till said:
Two weeks in Leipzig? Make sure to tell us about your experience afterwards! :lol:
Wha? Is there something wrong with Leipzig that I'm not yet aware of? :blush:
Mirc said:
What???
The lack of schön Frauen is the only bad thing about Germany!
From what I saw there, many women are not so schön (etwas overweight =X), but there are a multitude of Frauen die sehr schön sind...
Anyhow, Israeli girls are some of the most beautiful on earth (probably because of the ethnic melting pot effect) so if I'm impressed with German women you better well respect my opinion! :p

Kyllä, I like Germany. Been there few times, and will go again. Everything works well, people are nice, it's clean, you won't get robbed, easy and working public transportation and people really seem to like it when I try to use my poor German language. Lots of culture and art, which is the main thing for me.

Top Bottom