Double Your Pleasure

;)Either or both: Full DYP 101R.exe or Complete 2.01x PTW.exe, note second one is only for Play the World version. You will not need the updates.:king:

Try this link to get to a copy of game you want.:goodjob:
http://www.atomicgamer.com/directory.php?id=1165
I saw this while looking for another mod.:D

I tried this link. Was never able to download anything. Tried all 3 different file servers (2 minute, 3 minute and 4 minute waits). Clock never counted down, and no file was ever downloaded.

Contacted the site. Someone responded, but has not yet responded to my response.

Hello,

i've got some problems with DyP mod with PtW

when i play in mod and get to modern age all realy slow down time between another turns its longer and longer even when i choose what should be build in city i must wait even 60 sec before i start move my units.

and another problem i download DyP 2.02 and there is a lot of missing units for example: pershing, british and german infantry, some planes. i dont know did i screw something up so i have missing units or its a bug? and what do to make faster game in modern age

Regards,

i download DyP from here
http://www.atomicgamer.com/directory.php?id=1165
2.01 version and still crashing, but i used old save dont know does it matter.
ive got this message:
Load Error
File not found
"art\units\M26 Pershing\M26Pershing.INI"
The game will now exit

about which both version you talk? can you send me link to working version you play

What I had to do was cut and paste the URL into a normal window, and then it gave me the option to download.

i deleted all DyP folder and unpack DyP 2.01 still crashing a tried reinstall civ maybe it will help and than unpack 2.01 or maybe all problems are in old save from 2.02?

I have downloaded and installed Double Your Pleasure 2.01x. When I try to play it, all texts are messed up. For example, where it should be reading 'Random', it reads 'PLAYER SETUP'. Are there any explanations why this happens and is there any way to clean this mess up? I'm using PTW 1.14f.

EDIT: Nevermind. It fixed out by patching PTW to 1.27f.

for thos who needs the files the sites s´hould be operational again.
A few twist and turns aside it should deliver the needed files

Hello, i download DYP... but i don't have all the icon for ressource... they don't appear on the map... like camel... pigs.. is there a way to have all the icon for ressource and units ?

thx

Top Bottom