HE'S ALIVE!!!!! :run:

I wanted to add the Crowning Moment of Heartwarming from Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull at the end :love:.

Ok, TAFE takes up about 4 of my mornings and it's a long trip to and from there...
So my motivation to make DYOS comics is a bit low, but I'll manage. Right?
Heck, I promised myself I wouldn't spend a few hours on this comic and would make it just a simple Mailbag...

Really hard to avoid spending about 3 hours on it anyway... and taking new screenshots. Although most of this is recycling old screenshots, like my last mailbag...

Thanks Thorvald for the letter :(

Remember Rhiza can breathe in space. She doesn't need a spacesuit...

I should have just made an actual comic... oh well...

That transformation thing... that's foreshadowing...
No it's not going to be some over-the-top powergamer thing...

Ok, I have an issue with The Tank's man's answer. Coruscant has no interest in Hyrule and does not seek to conqure it and shoulnt have to be hidden.

Well, the Hacker's plans to enslave humans and their closest species relatives may be thwarted, but he can still digitise himself at least! ...I'm surprised Wesker didn't lie about any of the roboticiser's stats, given that he can be a bit of a snake from what I know...

And I hope Stylesrj gets turned into his tiger form! Think of it as my alter-ego Eggfox throwing wrenches in technology, usually with perverse results.

Also the heterophobia joke rears its head again. :lol:

Also the heterophobia joke rears its head again. :lol:

No comment on the cat fight comic? :mischief:
With that, I think I might have to have you lampshade your own lampoon in my next comic (or next comic where Jill and I show affection) :p. Damn it, TVtropes ruined my life! :cry:

I'm sure CG's comic is good, but I can't actually see the 2nd and 4th pictures in it.

I'm sure CG's comic is good, but I can't actually see the 2nd and 4th pictures in it.
Please dont tell me Imageshack borked again

I'm not sure what it is, but whatever it is, I can't see them.

Photobucket with a 1mb limit? No thank you

Top Bottom