[BTS] Earth 20/20

1.2: War of Ideologies released. Still no 2020 scenario despite being called 2020. See first post for changelog.

Looking good ... Civ IV is just so great ...

Sleepy Joe in the Earth 2022 civ selection screen. 1.21: To The Moon is now live!
upload_2021-12-1_13-32-44.png

These are some thicc unique units tabs. The majority of flavour UU's have been implemented and will be available next update, coming soon!
upload_2021-12-31_2-2-48.png

upload_2021-12-31_2-6-51.png

I did an AI playtest on 2022 for 200 turns as USA and found that the top 4 countries had completed the tech tree and the Chinese were on the verge of a space race victory. I might increase tech costs by 33% to squeeze out another 100 turns.
Incidentally the Chinese pulled off a few good amphibious invasions in Asia, as well as one into South America.

hI, your mod looks great. Can you tell me how to install it? I see it's based on the Giant Earth Map but don't understand how you load the two items simultaneously. Sorry for asking what's probably a stupid question....

hI, your mod looks great. Can you tell me how to install it? I see it's based on the Giant Earth Map but don't understand how you load the two items simultaneously. Sorry for asking what's probably a stupid question....
Earth 20/20 doesn't require GEM to run. Simply unzip and insert into the C:/..../Beyond the Sword/Mods directory

My PC suffered a major failure resulting in a lot of data being lost, including the work done on the upcoming update. Remember to backup your stuff folks!

Top Bottom