EFZI2 Complete - December 22, 2012

Can we at least finish one PBEM game before we update our scenario files?

This is what happened when I bombarded the Coast Guard from the Survivors. They had built the Clearance sale and for some reason the AEGIS Cruiser Facility was destroyed. That shouldn't happen, but it is because they have the Clearance Sale?

EDIT. If I attack the Furniture Store, the Clearance Sale get destroyed.

The only way to stop this is to attack without bombardment and gain the clearance sale.

Attachments

• Coast Guard.jpg
    Coast Guard.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 263
Check in the editor what the Clearance Sale is flagged with.

Bombardment barrier IIRC (I can't access the editor from here). Whatever it is, it's the same tag that makes the pile-up take bombardment hits and be destroyed instead of the units on the city taking damage.

Under Combat Values when viewing the Improvement or Wonder in the Biq.

The Aegis Cruiser Facility and Clearance Sale are both Wonders and they do Not have any Combat Values so they should Not be able to be Bombarded and Destroyed.

September 20, 2015... New Update... This Update has all Game Files up to date since the Entire Game was Uploaded last December 23, 2014
The Zip file is on Post #306 and you can download it Here

the 1st page also has the Link to this Update.

Been playing the scenario a lot. Saw a preview of the Sherlock season with he & Watson in the Victorian era. & watching the Penny Dreadful series. Which led to thoughts about putting a steampunk skin on EFZI. Not changing the play at all, just graphically & maybe a bit of text. There are certainly enough units to change the look of the survivors, company, etc.. The same goes for resources. Victorian urban terrain would be needed ...

Just finished a game as survivors. Only managed to hold the TV Station for 8 turns when game finished saying 'time has run out and you are the victor' etc. Presume it was just counting the points I'd accrued (800). Certainly wasn't a histograph as I was way behind the Zombies ... ???

Any chance this gets done for Civ6? I loved this back in the day. can't find my 2nd cd now to install civ3 on new computer. Would REALLY enjoy this scenario again.

Any chance this gets done for Civ6? I loved this back in the day. can't find my 2nd cd now to install civ3 on new computer. Would REALLY enjoy this scenario again.
Not any time soon as I am still Modding CIV III/Conquests. You can get CIV Complete to install.

Back in the day? It's not even midday, man.

Top Bottom