Eldorado - The conquest of a new World

i feel like if you didnt use rapidshare this would get a lot more attention. Your work always looks very good but i and probably several others dont have the patience to deal with rapidshare.

Couldn't get JDownloader to work on Windows 7 system with my firewall:(, so I ask again for you or anyone who has got this mod downloaded, to please download in another type of downloader, Thanks!:crazyeye:

There are many superior alternatives. Rapidshare is very popular, and hence for me, I can only download anything during the middle of the night, as that msg pops up saying no free download slots available all day long. JDownloader I'm sure works, but I have too much stuff on loaded as is.

Uploading.com is pretty much the same as Rapidshard (you have to wait 1 minute to d/l a file), but free slots are pretty much always open, and each individual file can be 1 half a gig large. Probably better to use something like this instead of Slowshare. Or perhaps use another site to host a single combined download.

I will just try to d/l tonight.

Tom

Seems free down loaders have to wait 15 minutes or so between downloads. Heck with that. Move the files to Atomic Gamer and make life simpler for everybody. Much grass in advance.

Update: Seems Rapidshare was downloading part two anyway. A stealth download if you would. I'm not going to trust a file site that smuggles files to your computer.

Tried again, but I still couldn't this with Rapidshare, oh well, I will move on to another mod, it is to hard to get this one! :confused::crazyeye:

Yes, I meant it.

How to study if, for Europeans it was called the technology ''poudre a canon'', while the pirates of this technology simply no!

Thank you for introducing the mod to me. I haven't played it yet because I need to wait for the Rapidshare. However, I notice that you didn't have saves for the natives. Does that mean I cannot paly as them? By the way, will you translate it to English in the future?

Euhm... the links are dead. By the way, how big exactly is this scenario? It seems an unnecessary excessive amount of links are being used. Especially with those savegames...

Yeah, I also tried to download and I can't access to any of them. Could you please solve it somehow? It seems like a really fun scenario.

Rapidshare has deleted those files. Only way to get these is that if one of those who has it will upload it somewhere.

Top Bottom