Europe's Burning: Ye Olde Imperium Offtopicum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more considering how hard it is to find anything on it.

If I make a few amendments to the rules, would anyone like this map? It's easier to tell where everything is, and I might be able to expand to other parts of the world later in...

If I make a few amendments to the rules, would anyone like this map? It's easier to tell where everything is, and I might be able to expand to other parts of the world later in...

True.

However, if you do this, you have to lower the amount of claims per turn.

I'll post a map.

A little small, but hey, if you're the GM it's ultimately up to you.

I agree with Mythmonster.

If you're gonna stick with that size, I'd recommend two claims per turn or one attack, not both. This would replace the other rules. Also, you'd get an army for each four territories.

If we do do two, I want Istanbul and the province below it.

I actually think the first one is better than this one.

How about this one?

(It's from Victoria, with some Middle Eastern borders adjusted)

How about this one?

I like.

PS: I found out it wasn't the map size that was the problem, but I might need to move a large file out of paint.

Anyhow, Claim Istanbul, the province South of it, and three provinces directly to the West of the province south of Istanbul.

How about this one?

Sounds like a good idea. All in favour.

Can't find Paris on the map. If anyone can put me on the map, using the exact same color I used, that would be appreciated.

(P.S., I'm going to be gone from tomorrow to Sunday, so in between those days, claim the surrounding French territory. Thanks.)

Can't find Paris on the map. If anyone can put me on the map, using the exact same color I used, that would be appreciated.

(P.S., I'm going to be gone from tomorrow to Sunday, so in between those days, claim the surrounding French territory. Thanks.)

Do you accept my DP?

Sure. May the glory of the revolution last an 1000 years. Long live the empire!

Its likely Mathalamus will try to take Constantinople, he told me in a VM.

If he tries to spawn in Constantinople AGAIN will you help me take him?

Also, May the Glory of the Empire last long! We have no interest in controlling Western Europe, it is yours to do as you please with. All we really want is Turkey, Greece, and maybe part of Arabia/Egypt.

I support the map.
Also just claim the areas around Stockholm for me with the same color I used before.
Also I'll be gone from tomorrow over the weekend because I'm camping so just expand and stay in RL Sweden for now and if that is finished hen expand into Denmark.

Portugal Claims This:

Attachments

• ajkebdcjaebd.png
    ajkebdcjaebd.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom