Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

After Patch B goes out I'll post a link for a 20 Civ DLL (12 seems a bit too small for many people, but 20 is plenty large for many). Then people can try it out and let us know (preferably with hard numbers, but even just a "pretty damn sure" is good enough) if it makes things notably faster.

Will do! Thanks. :goodjob:

Fixed my other issue.But now I can't seem to build the masoluem thing to raise the Emperor? What might be the problem there? Also, it only says Organisized when you look it up in the civopedia. that's not very nice. :)

You can't build the emperor if you have selected him as the leader, as you can't build Korinna if you have selected her as a leader.

Well, that would explain it. Although it's not very nice to do that to people who play random. :)

Well, anybody else noticed my post about the dragon locking up the game, or did I dream I made that post. :(
Da hell, I keep getting end turn lock ups! What is going on here? Every single time I hit the end turn, the game freezes. Maybe I can get one turn in, but then the next time it freezes. :( This is broken. Now I have no choice but to start a new game. At least I can task manager my way out. But only if I hit end process. Otherwise it continues to stay up forever, and cycle some musical notes, forever.

Started a new game as the Austrin, looking good so far.
)

Right excellent point. I feel dumb now. :(
Before, I do that,
Is it me, or is the leader for the Dural look like Q from Star Trek? John De Lance?
Also, for some reason, I just can't build carnivals at times, reguardless of my civ. What am I missing?

Attachments

• God Turn_0278.CivBeyondSwordSave
    235.9 KB · Views: 37
Hey been started a few games now and other than random crashes to desktop when I start a custom game I havent had many problems yet (although when I start up again and start a custom game the second time, with the same exact settings, the game will start instead of CtD. So I can't duplicate it).

The one thing I have noticed is the turn-time between turns is lengther than normal. Right from turn one instead of turns being near instant they take around 5 second or so and get longer from there on. This is not a big deal and I can deal with it, if its some juicy stuff going on under the hood. This is on a standard size map, 9 players. If I do the same thing on Vanilla FfH the turns are quick. As far as computer specs I dont have a small machine( 8Gbs RAM amongst other things). I am running vista 64bit though.

I"m glad you don't get hangups, but for some reason, it just messes up on me. Oh, well.

The turns don't really take that long for me. I don't know why either. :)

I"m glad you don't get hangups, but for some reason, it just messes up on me. Oh, well.

The turns don't really take that long for me. I don't know why either. :)

Well they dont take a long time, but there is added time to how long they normally take compared to FfH.

I installed .50, and when i start up and launch a game, i have no interface :(!
reinstalled it 3 times now no difference, any advice?
This never happend with the previous version so im perplexed.

Patch B
1. Fixed issue regarding Kuriotate settlements
2. Fixed food requirement per population for Sacrifice the Weak
3. Fixed issue that allowed incorrect civs to build some rituals
4. Reordered some game options and victory conditions
5. Quotes for Global spells added
6. First world builder modifications added (allows cities to be designated settlements in WB)
7. Tracking TXT_KEY replaced
8. Issue with lair-spawned barbarians fixed (should no longer sometimes join your civ)
9. Fixed issue with Bradeline's well
10. Fixed negative results for scouts from tribal villages (scouts are also able to better avoid negatives in lairs, but are not immune...)
11. Fixed varying workrates outside of borders.

[to_xp]Gekko;7707862 said:
will patch B break savegames? I've got an hotseat going on and it'd be nice to know. thanx! :)

I would think so, though if not then the options may still be wrong...

Well, I don't mind starting a new game. This time, I shall play as Q! :) No, John De Lance, really, the one new race with D in it's name. The leader really looks like him.

Also, this line 9. Fixed issue with Bradeline's well
Is that the weird issue where it showed up twice? :)
Um, I hope it a display issue, but now my workers have 2175878 turns or so to chop down a forest. :)
I'm hoping that's a display issue
Or jungles even.

Also, did you change military state back to free military units? Because that's not supposed to be. It's supposed to be units, Kael fixed it because otherwise the only way to use it was with Pacifism. :)

Hm, a windows error showed up.

As promised, here is a DLL which only allows 20 Civs max. Please compare the speed of this DLL with the speed of the 50 Civ max DLL distributed with Patch B and provide as detailed of feedback as you are capable of :)

Attachments

• 20 Civ DLL.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
What about the ability to build an improvement over a forest not taking in account that the forest has to be chopped first? Has it been fixed?

When Alcinius appears, then upon death, there are multi pop-ups (2 each times), even when he's coming back to scions (1 far away + one for the civ).

Also, after coming back to scions, and staying in capital, he doesn't go barbarian again (200 turns)

When Alcinius appears, then upon death, there are multi pop-ups (2 each times), even when he's coming back to scions (1 far away + one for the civ).

Oh boy. I thought we'd figured that out. Which Alcinus?

Also, after coming back to scions, and staying in capital, he doesn't go barbarian again (200 turns)

Does he have the "Mad" promotion?

EDIT: Which patch?

I tried it with A and got a multiplying Alcinus. Then I tried it with B... from my short test it looked like while I was getting multiple pop-ups - one for "created in a foreign land", one for me - only one Alcinus was being generated. Still puzzling and a bug, but not as bad...

Will there be a version compatible with FfH 0.40 coming out soon?

Top Bottom