Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

Proving once again, that no one is perfect. :)

I'll let you know if it happens again. I think if the event spawns again, I'll just jump over to the world builder, and place a powerful unit on top of it.

By the way, how long before you fix the exploit with treasure chests?

Um, the fact that if more than 1 unit is selected when you pick up the chest, you get a bunch of different results. :) This can be very unbalancing.

I am guessing the opening with a stack of units to get multiple results. Not sure how long it'll be till I get around to something fairly minor like that personally. Lots of other things around right now which need my attention when I am finally back to code writing sadly.

I just installed the FF v050 with Patch N. When I try to play, I get a blank interface, just the map and the units. Has anybody else come across this issue?

Normal Civ4 BtS works fine, as well as FfH.

Thanks.

I just installed the FF v050 with Patch N. When I try to play, I get a blank interface, just the map and the units. Has anybody else come across this issue?

Normal Civ4 BtS works fine, as well as FfH.

Thanks.

I've had that problem for a while now, and unfortunately nothing I've tried seems to fix it.

I thought so, but I haven't had time to check. (Stupid procrastination, making all my projects due this week...)

I don't know. How would I do that? Tx
Open BTS folder. There should be the shortcut _Civ4Config to the BTS ini file. You probably can just doubleclick on the shortcut and then look for HidePythonExceptions and change its value from 1 to 0

Open BTS folder. There should be the shortcut _Civ4Config to the BTS ini file. You probably can just doubleclick on the shortcut and then look for HidePythonExceptions and change its value from 1 to 0

Got it.

When I start Fall Further, I get the following message.

File "CvAppInterface", line 63, in preGameStart
Attribute Error: 'CvCustomEventManager' object has no attribute 'fireEvent'

Is it bad doctor? :crazyeye: :health:

Well, the easy way would be to reinstall BTS and see if it helps? That's atleast what I would do, cause I don't play plain BTS anyway. CvAppInterface is a BTS file, maybe it is corrupt. Should you reinstall, don't forget to apply Patch 3.17 again

Well, the easy way would be to reinstall BTS and see if it helps? That's atleast what I would do, cause I don't play plain BTS anyway. CvAppInterface is a BTS file, maybe it is corrupt. Should you reinstall, don't forget to apply Patch 3.17 again

Thanks for the replies, Sephi. Your solution seems overkill for a ModMod, when the original BtS and the Mod are working fine. I'll just have to write off Fall Further, for now anyways.

Copy the CvAppInterface.py from beyond the sword/assets/python into the fall further/assets/python/ folder.

For some strange reason the game reads the cvappinterface.py found in other mods rather than the original one if the mod doesn't have it on its own. Rise of mankind at least has a modified one that can cause the interface to disappear from FfH.

Copy the CvAppInterface.py from beyond the sword/assets/python into the fall further/assets/python/ folder.

For some strange reason the game reads the cvappinterface.py found in other mods rather than the original one if the mod doesn't have it on its own. Rise of mankind at least has a modified one that can cause the interface to disappear from FfH.

:goodjob: Hurray for Xartah! The patient is much better. Thanks!

Top Bottom