Fall of Cuantine feedback

Okay, after I send Rosier to kill drowns, nothing happens. I tried pillaging the improvement that they were on, but still nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

I never had to kill them with Rosier either, I gathered they attacked Cuantine and died o.O

The two Drowns beseiging the Bannor city have the 'Held' promotion, so I doubt that they attacked the city. I think what happens is the Bannor produce a galley or some other ship and kill the Drown themselves. I don't know if there's a way to disable naval units for the Bannor civ, but that would help prevent this.

This scenario isn't working for me. When I click on it, I get booted back to the desktop. Does it matter if I'm running Vista?

All in all - an interesting scenario, but a little frustrating in that you *know* Rosier is going to "fall", even if you use every (fair; not talking about WB) trick in the book to avoid that.

Ideally, some way to "acknowledge" these efforts, perhaps granting you an easier time in one of the following scenarios (since they're off trying to tempt Rosier) would be nice.
Ie. Rosier seems to be railroaded into "falling", but with no tricking involved (as in the case of Decius "fall") -somewhat unsatisfactory.

Played this scenario on patch "n", killed and razed the weirdo's down south, then built a few cities down there. I had barbarian freaks spawning inside my cultural borders.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I haven't finished the scenario yet and barely got 5 posts down before reading many non spoiler tagged spoilers. :( Therefore, I don't particularly want to continue to see if this has been mentioned:

In patch R, House Achare does not get a health bonus from fresh water, despite being on a river.

Also, several rivers seem to originate on the other side of mountain ranges, flow through the mountain range, then run towards a coast line. The source needs to be moved down stream on a few of them. Minor, I know, but you might as well perfect an otherwise great map.

BTW, so far I am enjoying this scenario the most, as this is the only one I have played so far that seems to have a hand built map (bar Gift of Kylorin ldo). Against the Wall was fun because it was challenging, but I am enjoying this more simply because of the map.

Sorry for the dumb question, what does "Take your units to the city of Brigit's Light Abbey" mean? I did relocate all my starting units there and nothing happened...

I believe that the city should become yours and you should get a free Confessor for moving your units there, but that there is a 1 turn delay before this happens.

Dunno, I waited, pressed enter, and waited...nothing.

It appears that something in the wording is misleading.

Here's the screenshot of the problem: all my starting units have been standing in Brigit's Ligtht Abbey for 5 turns, yet nothing changes.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 686
Maybe you have to do it before the city in the SW falls to the barbs. Restart and move a unit there on the 1st turn.

Thanks, that worked. The worfing really should be changed.

This scenario went by the book for me except Muirin was killed by a crazed hunter not Rosier. It was nice, short and eventfull. Something I wouldn't mind playing on a harder difficulty later.

I like this scenario. Indeed, nice, short (42 turns) and eventful. Great way to tell the story by giving the player limited objectives to achieve.

Top Bottom