Fall of Cuantine feedback

You can win a domination victory in this scenario. I'm pretty sure that's not intended...

Also, can someone tell me what the real ending of the scenario is, because I accidentally broke it?

Python Exception, patch w. I had just built Donal Lugh.

Attachments

• SNAG-1.jpg
    SNAG-1.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 344
Hi, just played the scenario on patch w. I got the message to research Order and get Rosier. I researched Order but unable to build Rosier. What should I do to get him?

Thanks guys.

Still no respon?

Very well then, I already WBed Rosier. :trophy2nd:

He was amazing! Razing city by city alone, until I won a RELIGIOUS VICTORY before I razed OO's Holy City. Is this intended? Really, this scenario put my nerve on the edge because its bugs...:spank:

Still no respon?

Very well then, I already WBed Rosier. :trophy2nd:

He was amazing! Razing city by city alone, until I won a RELIGIOUS VICTORY before I razed OO's Holy City. Is this intended? Really, this scenario put my nerve on the edge because its bugs...:spank:

No, this is not intended...I would suggest to follow the instructions in the scenario exactly, and not WB a Rosier, because you will never be able to finish it. Too many ways to go wrong in this scenario...too many...

Well, I already found the Order but can not build Rosier (and Valin). How can I build him? Or will I get him from event?

You should follow the exact way told by the scenario. And visit the exact sites needed at the exact moments. I cannot recall the exact way I got Rosier. It has been a lot of time since I played this scenario. I do recall that after that I went straight for the holy city. When you get rosier, there are some events that trigger, etc, etc...

I'm gettng crashes here. using 0.40 patch Z

After I raze the holy city, I get the message about the speaker's mask and drowns, but nothing happens. Is rosier supposed to be able to walk on water?

No drowns appear, but when I end the turn, I get a CTD before the next turn loads.

I was finding it a pretty easy scenario, though. I ignored the objective to begin with, and just explored north, built up, etc. I had Iron working and fanaticism before I even went for Muirin, as well as 4 cities > size 12. There really doesn't seem to be much pressure from the enemy.

I found an adventurer in a barrow to the north. Not sure if that was just random or not, beause there was a scripted event on it.

I've got the same problem using 0.41a. I raze the city and the drown appears but Rosier doesn't get waterwalking and the game crashes on the next turn.

Personally, I love this scenario. Its fun, and is a nice little introduction to combat. However, there are some issues that I find... irksome.

OO Decius
For some reason, this is possible. I'd like to see this either disabled or made something interesting, such as being influential on theoutcome of the story.

Rosiers need not Apply

To be fair, I didnt need Rosier to defeat the Drowns. I had managed to stockpile enough troops in Cuantine and four galleys to defeat whatever existed. I feel as if that Rosier's actions could have been avoided, thereby ensuring that he doesnt don the mask and is never under suspicion of taint.

Hey Look! Sabathiel just founded a City called Torrolerial just west of West Torrolerial!
Please, please change the names for the cities, as its just weird to found The capital outside of the capital.

Ruination!
Remove the ruins inbetween the Far-Northeastern city and the Player Capital. It spawns lizardmen that stagnated my growth somewhat. That, or change it to spawn Orcs instead of Lizardmen.

I liked the scenario, but during my game a trigger didn't fired.
After razing OO Holy City the script failed. Rosier didn't received waterwalking and no Drowns spawned. Loaded my quick save a turn before and this time it worked.

I know what a domination victory is, and after getting i, I reloaded and razed cities instead of keeping them

but what is a religious victory in fall from heaven? i kept getting that too.
I am pretty sure i am not voting on any religious edicts.... so what is this victory?
in the end i converted to no religion to get around it and win...

Religious Victory occurs when 80% of the world follows a particular religion, the winner is the one that controls the holy city and follows that religion.

Just (re)played the scenario. Since Rosier was at the bottom of the map, I went and conquered the Lanun methodically with him, starting from the South, razing everything that had the Cult religion and converting the rest. I got a religious victory before I ever reached the Holy City, missing a lot of scripted fun :/

Playing patch 0.41-m, same problem as some people up there, after razing the capital, 1 only drown appears. I can kill it or let it be: next turn the game crashes.

Spoiler :
I think I will replay the scenario and go directly to kill muirin and raze the capital, as someones did.

I think I found the source of the problem mentioned before: When I played the first time, I had some ships just over one of the tiles where drowns are supossed to appear. So, as mentioned, only 1 drown appeared. This time I started from a long way back saved game and when I razed the capital, 2 drowns appeared. I killed them and the option screen appeared etc.... I choosed Malakim.

BUT........ now I have another problem. When I go play scenarios and choose "Into the desert" the game crashes.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Just continue to try to play it. Once I had to try to start a scenario five times before it worked.

Top Bottom