favorite football team (soccer)

FC Bayern München :D

Ajax / FC Haka. Weren't there an exactly same-kind of thread here earlier :confused:

Yes, there was a poll, but as I seem to remember it only had teams in the Champions League in it. Boo!

Ol' fluffy lion clearly has no idea about football. If he even dared to turn up in Leeds wearing a Man Utd strip then there'd be trouble, and I'd imagine that it goes the other way too. It is just ridiculous to think that you could follow both teams. I mean, could anyone support Liverpool and Everton? :eek:

My team is the wonderful Newcastle United

I also have a fondness for Fiorentina, Bordeaux and any other teams that play in purple. :D

Ol' fluffy lion clearly has no idea about football. If he even dared to turn up in Leeds wearing a Man Utd strip then there'd be trouble, and I'd imagine that it goes the other way too. It is just ridiculous to think that you could follow both teams. I mean, could anyone support Liverpool and Everton?

Just cos they're rival clubs, does that mean I can't support them both?? Probably but I do anyway. I support the clubs I do because I like the players in them (apart from Aberdeen, I come from there). I also support Roma and Fiorentina.

Anyway, you clearly have no idea about football. I mean, who in their right mind would support Newcastle?? :p ;)

Schalke 04 (won UEFA-Cup in 1997,missed German championship last year by one minute to Bayern München)

"Steh auf,wenn du ein Schalker bist!" (':p')

Grazer Athletik Klub, not really a big international team, but certainly better than those Sturm Graz bastards :mad:, and hopefully this year's Austrian Champion. It's our 100th anniversary and finally NEED this title

"Wir sind vom G-A-K, Grazer Athletik Klub, Österreichs Fußbal-Klub Nummer 1"

Top Bottom