Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia

FriendlyFire

Codex WMDicanious
Gaslight
Obstruct
Project <------ we are here now

Everyone Register at Price brothers address to vote in the Georgia elections
Also I was only joking and definitely did not register to vote /s

Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia, encouraging others to do the same

”A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it “

Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th.

“We absolutely have to hold the Senate and we have to start fighting back, and we have to do whatever it takes,” Price said in the video. “And if that means changing your address for the next two months, so be it. I’m doing that. I’m moving to Georgia and I’m gonna fight and I want you all to fight with me.”

Price told the group he’s moving to his brother’s address in Hiram, Georgia in order to register to vote in the January runoff. He repeats and spells and his brother’s name and address, as members of the group jot it down. They can be heard mumbling the address in the background while some write.

“We can truly register at that address?” one woman asks.

“Sure,”
Price answers, adding they have to plan to show a move, suggesting they have mail sent there.

“And can it be anywhere in the state of Georgia you can register?” another woman asks. “So if you’ve got cousins, dogs, cats that live somewhere else, it doesn’t need to be one particular county?”

“Yep,” Price answers. “This is going to be a statewide election on Jan. 5th. I’m gonna be voting for Kelly Loeffler?” (In the recording, his voice indicates a question, as he mispronounces the senator’s last name). “And David Perdue.”

When Carr reached Price by email Tuesday evening, he denied he was serious about the move.

“Thanks for reaching out. I did not change my voter registration and I don’t have 2 million roommates,” Price wrote, referencing a joke

But Channel 2 confirmed Price registered to vote the day after he made the speech, using his brother’s Hiram address and swearing to an affidavit that he was a Georgia resident and eligible to vote.

By Monday morning, Holden had been contacted by state elections investigators who had flagged Price’s Georgia registration address

In a Wednesday afternoon, Georgia’s Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs confirmed the office would be exploring the felony charges tied to fraudulent voter registration in Georgia.

For weeks Georgia officials have warned that registering to vote with no attempt to stay in Georgia can be punishable by a felony charge that can carry up to a ten-year sentence , and $100,000 fine.

“This isn’t California,” said Fuchs. “We actually investigate and seek to prosecute individuals who try vote here illegally. Our system is built to prevent this behavior— we will seek to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.”

Carr reached out to the Bay County GOP to see if the group advised members that Price was under investigation, and his suggestions regarding temporary moves to vote is illegal. As of airtime, Wednesday, Channel 2 has not received a response.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics...ng-others-do-same/L6LTC2AHBFDMXPOTZKVMO5ESJQ/

Given Georgia has these restrictive and difficult rules largely to make it harder for largely black Democrats to vote, it will be insanely funny if it now leads to chuds like this getting arrested.

Given Georgia has these restrictive and difficult rules largely to make it harder for largely black Democrats to vote, it will be insanely funny if it now leads to chuds like this getting arrested.

Yeah some of their games will backfire. Some gerrymandered districts will flip and they can't really gerrymander any worse than they've already done.

See, Trump is right about all the election fraud!
The video evidence is at 8:40.

Hehe, she said it would take 14 hours to watch it utterly, so they just fast forwarded a bunch of times.
I thought Trump could write big checks for lots of lawyers?
Ah, she's a volunteer.

**Edit**
The climax is at 16:40.

"Here is the table being placed by the woman with the braids.
She later told everyone to leave that night.
As for when the suitcases full of votes were placed under the table, we haven't been able to find it after fast-forwarding a bunch.
Any questions?"

:lol:
Trump's legal team is so amateur hour :lol:

Divide the 14 hours of footage into equal parts, have 14 eagle-eyed children watch each separate hour in normal time all at the same time, and 60 minutes later hand out candy with bonus candy for the kid who spots the shenanigans.

Don't look like a fool in the presentation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom