Frequently Asked Questions (at last)

Organization (left side) gives 25% :c5production: towards workers, as you said. However, Liberty (right side), which gives a free worker and 3:c5gold: per :c5citystate:city, also increase improvement rate by 25%.

EDIT : I misread and just saw that you precise Organization. So you didn't take Liberty ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4CV
Base village is 600 time units, chop forest adds 400 without Bronze Working.
Worker base work rate is 90, halved is 45.
(600+400)/45 > 22, so it takes 23 turns.

Base village is 600 time units, chop forest adds 400 without Bronze Working.
Worker base work rate is 90, halved is 45.
(600+400)/45 > 22, so it takes 23 turns.
Seeing the numbers is fascinating. Is there a table that has all the improvements or is that something buried in the code? Just curious

Even more fascinated (and slightly confused) after looking at the tooltips for bronze working
BrW-tooltips.png

what may that mean?

Probably that text was not updated at some point (noticed this too, but forgot to speak about it)
Probably worth sending a report to github

I am still on ver 3.10.14, experimenting with policy trees... Maybe before reporting its better to wait and see what the new version shows

I've played Vox Populi for years.. but this is my first time posting, so I apologize if this has been answered. Is there a fix to the Espionage issue? It has always been bugged for me. No matter how many spies you have defending your bases, they never do anything. Am i stupid?

I have searched in here, google, youtube and all over. Is there a VP world wonders tier 1 list anywhere, or doe`s someone have one to chare, that have a lot of hours playing VP?

Last edited:
Depends on strategy and Civ you play mostly, for example Pyramids are mostly a Tradition Wonder, since it allows you to get an early settler which does not harm your capital growth, and bonuses based on GPs. Bonus point if you play Venice, since you have a limited supply of self-founded cities.

Top Bottom